On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 09:00:12PM +0100, Sumit Bose wrote:
this patch bumps the version number of libsss_idmap and should be aplied
to master and 1-11 to keep them in sync.
I reviewed based on
From the document:
* If the library source code has changed at
all since the last update,
then increment revision (‘c:r:a’ becomes ‘c:r+1:a’).
- yes, version becomes 3:1:3
* If any interfaces have been added, removed, or changed since the
last update, increment current, and set revision to 0.
- yes, version becomes 4:0:3
* If any interfaces have been added since the last public
release, then increment age.
- yes, version becomes 4:0:4
* If any interfaces have been removed or changed since the
last public release, then set age to 0.
- does not apply
Currently the version is libsss_idmap.so.0.3.0 and after the patch
should be libsss_idmap.so.0.4.0.
The doc changes from 3b35ff47651e4893ce537a273466766b962362da are
currently missing in 1.11. I'm not sure if the aptch should be applied
to 1.11? On one hand only typos in the docs are fixed on the other hand
only typos in the docs are fixed :-)
I think it should, it's a public interface and the risk is very small.
Also, with your planned SambaXP talk on ID mapping, it would be nice to
have the docs correct in case someone is interested :)