On 09 Sep 2014, at 23:11, Jacob Weber <jacob(a)jacobweber.com> wrote:
I figured it out -- for some reason /etc/pam.d/system-auth-ac
didn't contain the pam_sss.so entries. I had been running authconfig --update, but
that wasn't adding them to the file. So I ran authconfig --updateall, which did the
Ah, I’m glad it works now.
For future reference, you can use:
authconfig —enablesssd —enablesssdauth
To add sssd_nss and pam_sss to nsswitch.conf and pam.d config files respectively.
(Yes, the option names are quite confusing)
Not sure why SSH login was working with SSSD, but maybe that uses a
different config file.
Chances are you were using either a SSH public key or maybe a Kerberos ticket, depending
on your configuration. Both cases are handled by SSHD directly and bypass SSSD
sssd-users mailing list