Hi, we'll be heavily focusing on F27 Beta testing and I don't know about
any urgent topic to discuss, so I propose we cancel this meeting. If you
have any topics, please send them to test list and we'll discuss them there.
Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel the QA meeting tomorrow. There's
nothing urgent to discuss that I'm aware of, and the focus for this
coming week will likely be Beta validation testing. There *will* be a
blocker review meeting at 1600 in #fedora-blocker-review, so please
come along to that if you can. Thanks!
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . net
Join us on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting-2 for this important
meeting, wherein we shall determine the readiness of the Fedora 27
The meeting is going to be held on Thursday, Sep 14, 2017 at 17:00
UTC. Please check the  link for your time zone.
Before each public release Development, QA and Release Engineering
meet to determine if the release criteria are met for a particular
release. This meeting is called the Go/No-Go Meeting. Verifying that
the Release criteria are met is the responsibility of the QA Team.
Release Candidate (RC) availability and good QA coverage are
prerequisites for the Go/No-Go meeting. If you have any bug on the
list, please help us with Beta release. If we won't be ready by
Thursday, we will use this meeting to review blockers and decide what
In the meantime, please keep also an eye on the Fedora 27 Beta Blocker list .
For more details about this meeting please follow the  link.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Platform & Fedora Program Manager
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic