When: Friday, 2009-10-02 @ 15:00 UTC (11 AM EDT)
Where: #fedora-bugzappers on irc.freenode.net
Join us this Friday for another alliterative installment of ...
<drumroll> ... the Beta Blocker Bug review. Previous reviews have been
successful at keeping the blocker bug list active. Let's continue this
trend by reviewing the current list of unresolved F12Beta bugs .
The list of Fedora 12 Beta blocker bugs  includes:
* 516042 - MODIFIED - Unable to add NFS yum repo during
* 524599 - MODIFIED - Https repository problems
* 519237 - ASSIGNED - bash: cannot set terminal process group
(-1): Inappropriate ioctl for device
* 522675 - ASSIGNED - mouse,keyboard don't work when boot from
* 526158 - NEW - font of f12 beta terminal is very big
* 526208 - ASSIGNED - preupgrade failed from old release (f10,
* 526320 - ASSIGNED - ppc64.img and ppc32.img missing from tree
* 526380 - NEW - Xorg update kills graphics
* 526470 - NEW - NFSv3 mounting broken in dracut netboot
Have an issue you'd like to propose for F12Beta? Please consider the
following criteria when escalating an issue:
* Can this issue be fixed with a future rawhide update or is it
part of the critical path? 
* Is this defect a high (or greater) severity  with no, or an
* Does the presence of this bug dramatically reduce beta test
See you there!