# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2014-03-10
# Time: ** 15:00 UTC **
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
It's meeting time again on Monday! Note that daylight saving time begins
over the weekend in North America, and we usually follow the NA changes,
so this meeting will be at 15:00 UTC. If you're in North America or
somewhere else the daylight savings change kicks in this weekend, the
meeting will be at the same local time as usual for you. If you're
somewhere where daylight saving kicks in later (or not at all), the
meeting will be an hour earlier than usual until daylight saving kicks
in in your region.
The .next tech specs seem to be firming up, so I thought it'd be
interesting to talk about plans for testing to them, and also about
storage validation testing in light of the agreements we've made there.
== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Previous meeting follow-up
* adamw and cmurf and anyone else interested to keep watching and
driving the product WG discussions on filesystems
* adamw to ask fesco to consider KDE release blocking status
* adamw to propose disabling of autokarma on depcheck fail (to FESCo) as
a stopgap till more reliable depcheck with taskotron
2. Fedora.next plans
* desktop technical spec:
* server spec: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Server/Technical_Specification
* Storage validation plan: can we improve it now?
* Testing to the specs: how far can we go?
3. Open floor
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . net