Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel the QA meeting on Monday. I don't
have anything urgent for the agenda.
If you're aware of anything important we have to discuss this week,
please do reply to this mail and we can go ahead and run the meeting.
Note we also only have a few proposed blockers and most of them are
kinda just pending a new Rawhide compose, so I'm also not expecting to
run a blocker review meeting.
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . net