I don't think we have anything that needs to be discussed at a meeting
this week, so I'm proposing we cancel the meeting scheduled for
today/tomorrow (Monday April 21st). If anyone has objections, speak now
or forever hold your peace :) and specify what you'd like to discuss,
and we'll run the meeting as usual - otherwise, go ahead and sleep in /
go motocross racing / whatever it is you'd like to do...
to follow up on my action items - I took appropriate action on "adamw to
explain 'appliance images' and 'x86' for the new matrices (and Rawhide
page, for appliance images), and look into issue with download.fp.o
mirrors sometimes missing Rawhide boot.iso", but didn't get to the
Server test plan yet as other emergencies intervened. I'll try and get
to that this week.
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . net