# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2016-04-25
# Time: 15:00 UTC
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
It's meeting time again on Monday! We have some F24 Changes to discuss,
and we need to plan out F24 Beta testing, and maybe discuss any extra
Test Days we might want to hold.
If anyone has any other items for the agenda, please reply to this
email and suggest them! Thanks.
== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Previous meeting follow-up
* adamw to get dennis' thoughts on https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/6383
* adamw to tweak i18n test day page a bit so it's clearer that tests are found on
the app page
* sumantro to work on test cases for the media writer Test Day, adamw to guide and help
2. Live Media Writer status
3. Workstation graphical upgrade planning
* Likely not to be entirely ready for Beta: how do we want to handle this?
4. Fedora 24 status and test planning
5. Test Day planning?
6. Open Floor
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | identi.ca: adamwfedora