Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel the QA meeting again tomorrow. We had
to delay the F25 Final release last week, so we'll be mainly on release
validation again this week.
If you think there is something we need to discuss, please do reply to
this mail and we can go ahead and schedule the meeting! Thanks.
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | identi.ca: adamwfedora