We have a few folks out this week, I'd prefer to spend the next few days
before the US/EMEA holiday tackling our open action items. If there are
any open discussion items, feel free to reply to this thread, or join
The list of current action items includes ...
1. jlaska to post recommendations on F-12 QA retrospective
* Initial thoughts posted to
2. adamw to escalate security policy issue to fesco
* I don't know if this came up during last weeks FESCO
meeting. I'll leave this on for now.
3. wwoods to keep an eye on plans for autoqa tests
* Should the formal test plan approach to the security
policy not work, wwoods has some ideas on how we can at
least detect changes that have a possibly security
* Kparal is tracking rpmguard improvements/features at
4. jlaska to set up a meeting to co-ordinate test plan changes
* Liam, Hurry, Adam and I met early this morning (or late
evening depending on your TZ) to walk through the list
of open F-13 test plan tickets .
* Liam and Hurry had already made great progress prior to
the meeting, we spent meeting time kicking tickets that
needed kicking, discussing X and Desktop test plan ideas
and outlining an approach for reorganizing the matrix
and test plans to better line up with the release
5. adamw and jlaska to look at setting up f13 test day process
* Initial ideas posted to
* Includes ...
* Anaconda storage UI changes (SAN changes)
* libcurl/proxy support
* mdadm/dmraid completion
- may impact breaking python applications when
the python3 change happens?
* Rehash of gnome-disk-utility changes