John Reiser kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika Monday 30 January 2006 17:57):
The hardware is plain clone and has been reliable.
I think my HW is reliable hardware too, but maybe this has something to do
with hardware because most of the users do not have this problem.
I have this problem too, and I have following hardware
- AMD AMD Athlon XP 2000+
- don't remember what is my mb vendor, but it has Via chipset KT400/600 (from
- PCI FireWire card Agere Systems FW323 (rev 61)
- PCI PCMCIA card Ricoh Co Ltd RL5c475 (rev 80)
- PCMCIA WLAN with Prism2 chipset (INTERSIL,HFA384x/IEEE)
- PCI Technotrend Full Featured DVB-T card
- Ati Radeon, don't remember which one, lspci reports 7000/VE
- And as usual, some DVDRW, don't remember model and Samsung CDRW
- 512Mb memory
- 80Gb IDE
- Omnikey usb smart card reader
What kind of hardware you have?