I am Pany (geekpany) from Beijing China, who was looking forward to joining
the Fedora trans team.
It has been nearly two years when I got my first laptop, then became a
Fedora user and, absolutely, Fedora is my favorite distribution that I'd
love to learn, enjoy, contribute to and even more.
Now that I wasn't a programer (my major in university was biotechnology),
what I could do for the community is to try my best to translate the
documents so that more and more users from China like me could enjoy Fedora
It's my honor to join you!
Just to update.
Thursday 27 November 2014
November (Achieved items)
* Created all necessary language teams in new instance
* Coordinators move started
* Sent announcement about projects migration to dev, docs and websites
December (Planned items)
* Groups to be created
* Projects migration to be scheduled
* Blocking ('archive') to be done
- Carlos creates groups ('Main', 'Upstream', 'Docs' and 'Websites')
- Noriko passes the delegation list with migration scheduled dates which
zanata team will give auto-migration
My name is Lucas Oliveira, I'm a fedora user a long time ago, and am
starting contributing with some translations on my free time.
I have done the steps described on the L10N/Guide wiki, and that is my
Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
FAS Login: devlucas
Language: Brazilian Portuguese
Profession: Software Engineer
GPG KEYID: 6B7B6F70
GPG Fingerprint: CE5F 25DC AEB7 D99F 6704 1F45 18BC E4B4 6B7B 6F70
Thanks in advance.
Lucas Oliveira, Software Engineer
+55 31 9181 9689