On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 10:33 PM, Ruediger Landmann
Therefore, I have obtained permission from my manager to put time
resources into packaging Transifex 1.1 for fedoraproject.org
. I have
also had the time and skills of two Red Hat sysadmins allocated to get
Fedora's own instance of Transifex upgraded and migrated ASAP.
I believe that if the Fedora Localization Project is open to the idea,
we could have an up-to-date and fully functional local instance of
Transifex 1.1 available within a week.
Does this seem acceptable?
Just as a quick follow-up, I discussed this with the Fedora Board in
our board meeting today, and we agreed that the best time to revisit
the decision to migrate to transifex.net
is after the F15 release. We
don't want to run the risk of further shortening the time remaining
(Futher discussion on the logistics list, I promise!)
Fedora Project Leader