FLP Meeting 2007-10-16 Summary
* Bart Couvreur (couf)
* Marek Mahut (marek)
* Espen Stefansen (Libbe)
* Diego Zacarao (Rasther)
* Peter Reuschlein (petreu)
- No updates regarding TQSG.
- Glezos wasn't available to respond our questions.
* Are all modules enabled on transifex now? If not, when?
- Dead line for release notes of Fedora 8 is 22nd October, please take
time to finish yours. It needs to be translated at least in 90% to
include in release. There is zero-day chance on 7th November .
* Marek Mahut found someone (Lenka Čelková) who will help him with
* Question for Paul (in CC), how to add a credit for person into
Next meeting will take please on 30. October 2007 at 19h UTC in
#fedora-meeting @ irc.freenode.org
. Find more information at
IRC log of the meeting is available at
Marek Mahut http://www.fedoraproject.org/
Fedora Project http://www.jamendo.com/