Le 22/05/2019 à 16:27, Brian (bex) Exelbierd a écrit :
I support us moving our translation platform and updating our
processes to make participation easier where appropriate.
Thanks for writing down this announcement, it was needed to help us to
Here are the next steps I see:
* list the fedora l10n community requirements and do a gap analysis with
existing translation platforms,
* estimate the amount of money needed to do the devs and discuss it with
* set up a migration plan.
I hope we can validate the migration plan during Flock, if that's fine
How can you help?
* list the features you want to have in the translation platform, you
may read this  to have ideas of subjects. Just send me emails with
what you need, and I'll consolidate answers in a wiki page,
** You may also write the issues you have with weblate, someone said it
was a problem anyone can change translation. So, what are the needs here?
* do you know a translation platform other than Weblate to add to the
gap analysis? You'll have to compare the tool to our expectation,
* attend l10n meetings to be part of discussion.
Have a nice day