I made three last minute changes to the strings for
redhat-mail.desktop.in and redhat-web.desktop.in in redhat-menus. These
desktop files are on the default panel, and now point to whatever your
default browser is. They are visible as tooltips on the default items,
so they're pretty prominent.
Old String | New String
"Epiphany Web Browser" | "Web Browser"
"Browse the Internet" | "Browse the web"
"Evolution Email" | "Email"
I tried to update all the .po files to have these new strings. I got
the first two from the .po files in Epiphany, and generated the third
with judicious use of sed.
I would love it if people could double check those strings to make sure
I didn't do something dumb. The "Email" string in particular I'm
Additionally, while merging in the strings, I accidentally screwed up
the headers of the po files. As a result, they claim to be from
epiphany. A quick look in CVS showed that a good number of the old
headers were pretty bogus ("Project-Id: PROJECT" vs "Project-Id:
epiphany"), but please let me know if this causes trouble for anyone.
Show replies by date