Le 2020-10-14 08:51, Sundeep Anand a écrit :
On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 4:20 PM Jens-Ulrik Petersen
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 8:22 PM Jean-Baptiste Holcroft
>> I would like to make it a Fedora initiative and publish these
>> files in
>> an official Fedora website.
>> Would someone be willing to help? Constraints is to use Hugo to
>> this website to be localized.
> I can't help wondering if there is any way to integrate this with
> Transtats in the future.
this may align with https://github.com/transtats/transtats/issues/178
As said on IRC:
* transtats is focused on package out of sync, which isn't something I
really worry about
* the technology used by transtats is too complex for me to easily step
* I'm also unsure about the usecases transtats covers and it probably
requires more promotion and measurement of the impact it have
* I'll be happy to have transtats front-end and have a dev to develop
contribution features. For example, I have files with missing encoding,
uniq keys in duplicates, obvious errors to fix etc.
* merging these two initiatives probably means to rewrite transtats,
which is a hard decision to take
But I'm talking as an individual here, if transtats doesn't answers my
usecase, it can still be useful for other users/personas.
How can we seriously discuss this and arrive with realistic options?
Next Flock? A dedicated event?