Mike Cohler wrote:
After the recent rpcbind update in F7 I cannot restart nfs.
Maybe you use the tcpwrapper?
They have silently enabled libwrap in rpcbind, so you might need a line in
/etc/hosts.allow like this one:
rpcbind : 127.0.0.1,a.b.c. EXCEPT PARANOID
Or maybe they changed just the name from portmap to rpcbind ...
# rpm -q --changelog rpcbind | head
* Sun Sep 16 2007 Steve Dickson <steved(a)redhat.com> 0.1.4-8
- Fixed typo in init script (bz 248285)
- Added autoconf rules to turn on secure host checking
via libwrap. Also turned on host check by default (bz 248284)
- Changed init script to start service in runlevel 2 (bz 251568)
- Added a couple missing Requires(pre) (bz 247134)
* Sat May 26 2007 Steve Dickson <steved(a)redhat.com> 0.1.4-7
- Fixed condrestarts (bz 241332)