I'm pleased to announce the next stable release of libguestfs (1.22).
libguestfs is a set of tools for accessing and modifying virtual
machine disk images. http://libguestfs.org/
This release represents 5 months of development and has many
significant new features including:
- access remote disk images over nbd, ssh, http, ftp, iscsi, ceph, and more
- syslinux and extlinux bootloader support
- full support for btrfs guests
- large performance improvements in virt-df and virt-alignment-scan tools
- new bash completions for tools
- many bug fixes
- full release notes: http://libguestfs.org/guestfs-release-notes.1.html
or: git clone git://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs.git
Binaries will be available shortly for Fedora 19 in the Fedora repository.
Ubuntu 12.10 & 13.04 binary packages will be available shortly here:
Richard Jones, Virtualization Group, Red Hat http://people.redhat.com/~rjones
virt-df lists disk usage of guests without needing to install any
software inside the virtual machine. Supports Linux and Windows.