Deepak Madhusudan wrote:
I am writing a serial driver in FEDORA 3 (kernel-2.6.9). when i am
trying open the the serial driver /dev/ttyX throuh my minicom
application it is giving the following messages when i checked through
*minicom: page allocation failure. order:4, mode:0xd1
* [<c0148f56>] __alloc_pages+0x28b/0x298
* [<c0148f7b>] __get_free_pages+0x18/0x24
* [<c014c689>] kmem_getpages+0x15/0x94
* [<c014d415>] cache_grow+0x155/0x29a
* [<c014d767>] cache_alloc_refill+0x20d/0x23d
* [<c014dd18>] __kmalloc+0x6b/0x7d*
Though the following messages came the driver was able to work.
Then I installed the same fedora3(kernel-2.6.9) again in the other
seperate partition and checked in this case.It als gave the above
message but system got hanged. Can anybody help me in this problem.
waiting for the reply.
. try fedora-list