On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Max Spevack wrote:
Can someone briefly say like 3 potential positives and negatives of
the change versus not making the change?
1. No confusion between Artwork/ and Artwork, they become one in the
same, just not within the wiki -- and so when people post a link like
to a mailing list it goes to
the right place
2. No pages will be allowed to end in slashes
3. More URL consistency
4. *And* if you really want to go to a page ending in a slash, you can
add a # at the end of the URL.
1. No pages will be allowed to end in slashes
2. Umm... I can't think of any more
Ian Weller <ianweller(a)gmail.com> http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint: E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226 B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36
"Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet."
~ Douglas Adams