Greetings websites team, my name is Daniel Cabrera, and I'm one of the
members of the Spanish translation team.
After Ian's great contribution related to the translation of wiki pages
, we gradually began to work on it. As translated pages were
increasing, we begin to think what a great idea would be to categorize
them, so we can accelerate and simplify the process of finding them. And
after tweaking a bit, we've found that this is possible by creating a
Fedora sub-project category named 'Es' .
So, finally, the main purpose of this mail is to double check with you
guys if this is the proper way to categorize our translated pages. I
mean, perhaps you think that there is another - better - way for doing
it, or perhaps you don't think that this is a good idea at all.
I look forward for your comments, best regards,
Daniel Cabrera (es)
On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 12:01:47AM -0400, Zenith Eight Eight wrote:
> Please accept rejected post
> There is no other way for me to contact the article author.
> Can anyone please look at the writeup for compiling a custom kernel
> at the address in the subject.
> The problem is that the step "Build the new kernel" actually
> overwrites the .config file just modified with a stock config, thus
> unding any configuration work.
> Although there is a workaround which is to complete all steps up to
> the rpmbuild, but use conventional make bzImage/make modules, it
> still takes time to figure it all out.
I feel like this post would be better suited on
devel(a)lists.fedoraproject.org. (It's likely you'll need to subscribe
before you can post there, too.) The wiki list is better suited to
general discussions about wiki organization and structure, not the
If the error is something you can fix yourself, feel free to do so! :)
Ian Weller <ian(a)ianweller.org>
Where open source multiplies: http://opensource.com
People seem to be using the homepage attribute of Template:Userpage/Infobox2
inconsistently. A few people use http in the attribute and a few don't.
The template currently inserts http:// in the link but not the displayed
There isn't too much work needed to fix this and am willing to do it, but I am
not too sure which way it should be fixed. My personal preference would be
that http show up in the displayed text as well, but others might feel
I figured I'd ask here for guidance. If I get some I'll fix it, otherwise
I won't do anything.