In behalf of all the women that are part of the community and couldn't be
here I thank you all your participation in-place and on-line. It's quite
good to see that the project has some interest and people want to go for
it. Now; lets list a bit the things that we did at Flock and take it as a
=== Online Tasks ===
* Mailing list moderation needed
* Who's new this week meeting: A friendly environment where newcomers can
introduce themselves and interact in a troll-safe place.
* Monthly girls night: Just as Fedora-Social, reusing the #fedora-women
channel would be a great idea since the IRC is there and is being unused.
We could not only have a social gathering, but also sharing experiences and
hold online workshops.
* Getting Tutors: So new women getting involved have a support person that
can work as a link.
=== Offline Tasks ===
* IT women events: Besides the NA events, we will have small gatherings
only for women that will be hold during bigger events, until we get the
quorum to host a regional women event.
We are completely open to other tasks so let us know your opinion. As soon
as we get feedback, as soon we will start putting this into practice.
Once again; thank you for your interested, I'm completely sure it will be
highly appreciated by the community.
Maria Gracia Leandro
LinuxUser= 440285 GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56