On Mon, 10 Mar 2014, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
----- Forwarded message from George Dunlap
The Xen Project team is pleased to announce the official release of
The result of nearly 8 months of development, new features include:
* Solid libvirt support in libxl.
* FIFO scalable event channel implementation
* Experimental support for PVH mode for guests
* Driver domains: block scripts, qdisk, non-Linux driver domains
* Improved support for SPICE
* Improved kexec
* Stable ABI for arm32 and arm64
* Simpler to add a new ARM platform
* As always, a number of stability, performance, and security
enhancements "under the hood".
There is now a build of xen-4.4.0 in Rawhide. Also the latest
build of Fedora's qemu on Rawhide has xen support enabled.