Z-Push 2.0.7 has been built at RPM Fusion for Fedora Rawhide, 18, 17 as
well as for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 5 - and should be pushed to the
testing updates repository within the next days at latest.
IMPORTANT: If you did not yet upgrade from Z-Push 1.5.x series, this is a
major update which requires manual work, like configuration file changes:
Z-Push 2.0.7 
- In this version new features like the support for S/MIME signing and
encryption/decryption of messages on the mobile have been implemented.
- Reply/Forward flags sync from the server to the mobile was implemented.
- Several fixes from 2.1 were also merged into this release
- Heartbeat connections should work as expected now and not cause sync on
The following refers to Zarafa backend only: In order to use S/MIME for
email signing and/or encryption on your mobile device there are some
requirements. First of all you will need an email certificate. Acquiring it
is beyond of the scope of this document. Configuring certifications in
AD/LDAP is also not covered here but there are various sites covering it.
Later the will be a more extensive configuration manual available. The
private key must be imported to the mobile device. It can be achieved
either sending yourself an email with the key or uploading it onto the
storage card. The key must be in PKCS-format (.p12). It can be exported
e.g. using windows mmc console. It is also possible to retrieve the key
using Firefox certificates' backup (if you have installed the certificate
using Firefox). Once you've imported it, in your active sync account
settings there's security options where you can select the key. It might be
possible that PHP functions require CA information in order to validate
certs. Therefore the CAINFO parameter in the line 101 of config.php must be
configured propertly. The public keys for encryption are retrieved either
from the global address book or the contacts. In Active Directory the
public key for contacts from GAB is saved in PR_EMS_AB_TAGGED_X509_CERT
(0x8C6A1102) property and if you save a key in a contact it's
PR_USER_X509_CERTIFICATE (0x3A701102). In LDAP public key for contacts from
GAB is saved in userCertificate property. It should be mapped to 0x3A220102
in ldap.propmap.cfg (0x3A220102 = userCertificate). Make sure it looks like
this in LDAP: userCertificate;binary:: MIIFGjCCBAKgAwIBAgIQbRnqpxlPa...
Currently only Android 4.X and higher and iOS 5 and higher devices are
known to support encryption/signing of emails.
- ZP-396: Merge into 2.0.x: Reply/Forward flags are not synced from the
server to the mobile
- ZP-401: Merge into 2.0.x: Implement S/MIME
- ZP-345: Merge into 2.0.x: Status is missing in
- ZP-348: Merge into 2.0.x: Example for specialLogUsers in config.php
- ZP-349: Merge into 2.0.x: SGSII sends different user agents repeatedly
- ZP-354: From field get set to broken-from(a)z-push.local in saved draft
- ZP-355: Heartbeat connections log
- ZP-392: Merge into 2.0.x: User log files should also contain the initial
- ZP-393: Merge into 2.0.x: Warnings in loop detection code
- ZP-397: Merge into 2.0.x: Update copyright dates 2013
- ZP-404: Merge into 2.0.x: SYNC_SEARCH_LONGID operation does not work
- ZP-406: Merge into 2.0.x: Heartbeat response is followed by sync on all
- ZP-356: Delegating meeting request are forwarded instead of delegated
- ZP-395: Merge into 2.0.x: Task created in iOS 6 reminder app does not set
owner name in WebAccess
- ZP-398: Merge into 2.0.x: RTF formatted mail gets synced to device but
can not modify content and forward
- ZP-399: Merge into 2.0.x: Attachment from a meeting request is not
available in calendar
- ZP-403: Merge into 2.0.x: Unable to resolve group or distribution list
- ZP-405: Merge into 2.0.x: Typo in mapiprovider.php
You should be able to update to Z-Push 2.0.7 by using
yum update --enablerepo=rpmfusion-free-updates-testing '*z-push*'
on all Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux releases once it's pushed to the
repository. If you should find bugs or issues, please fill a bug report in
RPM Fusion Bugzilla as described here:
Your feedback is very much appreciated.
Zarafa 7.0.12 has been submitted to updates-testing (EPEL 5 and 6, Fedora
16, 17, 18 and Rawhide). Here is the full list of changes in Zarafa 7.0.12
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.0.12 final 
- ZCP-11110, ZCP-11076: The archiver opens history messages read-only when
attempting to fix the backref when the primary message is moved.
- ZCP-11098, ZCP-10567: The archiver should log what kind of cleanup
operation is being performed (store, delete).
- ZCP-11084, ZCP-10569: The archiver should log the configuration settings.
- ZCP-11080, ZCP-10568: The archiver should log the commandline used when
it was invoked.
- ZCP-11082, ZCP-10570: The archiver should log it's version.
- ZCP-11151, ZCP-10566: The archiver should log the user and if possible to
folder on which its working whenever it logs something.
- ZCP-11174: Searching with outlook in read-only archive gives error
- ZCP-11064, ZCP-10916: Caldav recurring item on the first of every month
will recur on every day.
- ZCP-11262, ZCP-10449: Appointment created in Ical 6 will create a
reminder that is 1893 weeks over due.
- ZCP-11211, ZCP-11087: Disable SSLv2 and other less secure ciphers in
different Zarafa daemons.
- ZCP-11039, ZCP-11024: Gateway does not return an error to the client when
the store is broken.
- ZCP-11203, ZCP-10981: Flag for mapi_inetmapi_imtoinet not to make
- ZCP-11127, ZCP-8843: UserCertificate is not available in GAL although
it's configured in LDAP.
- ZCP-11079, ZCP-10935: Meeting request as calendar.ics attachment.
- ZCP-11249, ZCP-11162: Search in archive from WebAccess doesn't work.
- ZCP-11067, ZCP-10973: PR_MESSAGE_FLAGS is being handled incorrectly.
- ZCP-11136, ZCP-10313: 'Open shared folders...' opens wrong store if user
was added to contacts.
- ZCP-11004, ZCP-10501: Html email with ics attachment is seen as meeting
request and does not show html body.
- ZCP-11012, ZCP-8380: Monitor sends only one company quota mail server
- ZCP-11023, ZCP-10973: Test PR_MESSAGE_FLAGS handling.
- ZCP-11093, ZCP-10853: Compressed synclogs aren't flushed properly when
using outlook 2010.
- ZCP-11074, ZCP-10950: Zarafa-offline processes started by windows search
indexer will perform badly when used with Outlook.
- ZCP-11180, ZCP-11100: GetContentsTable() before SetSearchCriteria shows
no results during search.
- ZCP-11160, ZCP-11146: Large amount of queries to folder while syncing.
- ZCP-11153, ZCP-11145: Offline sync cancel waits for the entire stream
from the server to be received before stopping.
- ZCP-11149, ZCP-11097: Item count sometimes wrong when doing a search in
- ZCP-11246: Invalid property values may corrupt cache.
- ZCP-10800: Every ZARAFA_E_DATABASE_ERROR should be logged when it wasn't
an SQL error.
- ZCP-11042, ZCP-9925: Too small user(details) cache breaks address book.
- ZCP-11028, ZCP-10937: Extra spooler logging added in ZCP-9838 is not
working with syslog.
- ZCP-11191, ZCP-8826: ECWaitableTask objects cannot be destructed if they
haven't been executed first.
- ZCP-11025, ZCP-10391: Html code is presented when an item with an e-mail
address is being inserted inline.
- ZCP-11069, ZCP-10575: Script error in rule dialog when no folder is
- ZCP-11117: Update HTTPS cookie config options.
- ZCP-11308, ZCP-11254: recurring appointment suggest to start at 9:00-9:00
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.0.11 final 
- ZCP-11007, ZCP-10998: Invalid ldap relation values may cause a segfault.
- ZCP-11014, ZCP-11001: Zarafa-server 7.1.1 segfault with Z-admin on
- ZCP-11053, ZCP-11047: zarafa-search handles streaming error incorrectly.
- ZCP-10742, ZCP-10571: The archiver should optionally check the age of
items to be removed when performing a cleanup.
- ZCP-10905, ZCP-9651: WebAccess forward rule body is not placed correctly
when forwarded e-mail is received from Google Mail.
- ZCP-10845, ZCP-10281: Multiple rules with the same matches on several
emails should be handled differently.
- ZCP-10861, ZCP-10740: Body of email is not shown in WebAccess, outlook or
- ZCP-10963, ZCP-10152: invalid content-type may cause evolution to stop
- ZCP-10796, ZCP-10737: ECTNEF doesn't handle PT_(MV_)CLSID properties.
- ZCP-10816, ZCP-10355: SSL client certificates created on new Linux
distributions with ssl-certificates.sh script doesn't seems to work
anymore when using Blackberry.
- ZCP-10728, ZCP-10661: Win32 Zarafa-offline build package.
- ZCP-10769, ZCP-10636: Licensed seems to count also orphan archive stores
as used account.
- ZCP-10944, ZCP-9871: Suggestion list from OL2010 PST is not available
- ZCP-10958, ZCP-10929: Segfault on shutting down PHP on Synology.
- ZCP-10886, ZCP-9581: Mail hangs in outbox in detect on startup profile.
- ZCP-10847, ZCP-7453: SQL errors when updating counters.
- ZCP-10831, ZCP-10414: IPM.Appointment check for unique recipients in
- ZCP-10820, ZCP-9608: Can not copy a note or contact in favorites folder.
- ZCP-10832, ZCP-9417: Unhook-store should print store guid of found user.
- ZCP-10833, ZCP-10735: Unhooking of public store doesn't work anymore in
- ZCP-10771, ZCP-10533: No write access to attachment_storage location does
not give error messages in the log.
- ZCP-10614, ZCP-10604: The database upgrade makes a few wrong assumptions
on the existing table definitions.
- ZCP-10732, ZCP-10500: Fix corrupt mapi recipient properties in recurring
- ZCP-10707, ZCP-10701: Server should always write a coredump file by
default when it segfaults.
- ZCP-10782, ZCP-9483: Zarafa-admin --unhook on a non-existing store should
give an error.
- ZCP-10882, ZCP-10822: Python binding is broken with python-2.4.
- ZCP-10877, ZCP-10834: Python binding is still broken with python-2.4.
- ZCP-10748, ZCP-10729: Create subclasses of MAPIError in python.
- ZCP-10850, ZCP-10815: Ubuntu 12.04 only supports up to 1024 sockets.
- ZCP-10726, ZCP-9924: Recurring reminder not shown on the reminder time
for series that has already begun.
- ZCP-10892, ZCP-10720: The get_defined_constants (true) causes a crash in
- ZCP-10725, ZCP-10073: Recurring reminder not shown on the reminder time.
- ZCP-10763, ZCP-10365: Cannot remove messages from archive store (Archiver
1.2) in WebAccess.
- ZCP-10761, ZCP-9846: Recurring reminder not shown on the reminder time.
- ZCP-10721, ZCP-10584: Recurring items start on the wrong time in DST day
and week after it.
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.0.10 final 
- ZCP-10634, ZCP-9499: Rename the names of groups in the ads tools.
- ZCP-10647, ZCP-10530: Missing archive ACLs may fail the acl-sync script.
- ZCP-10606, ZCP-10083: Za-restore tool for restoring all data from an
archive mailbox has typo in help text.
- ZCP-10494, ZCP-10461: Zarafa archiver doesn't handle permissions on
archives for non-active-user stores properly.
- ZCP-10599, ZCP-10536: Umlauts not escaped in auto updater SQL inserts.
- ZCP-10538, ZCP-10446: Use boost filesystem v3 if available.
- ZCP-10409, ZCP-10407: Russian translations should be shipped.
- ZCP-10388, ZCP-10050: Monthly recurring that occurs every specific day
jumps to the year 2148.
- ZCP-10590, ZCP-10317: Unable to resolve contact from shared contacts
folder using contacts provider.
- ZCP-10373, ZCP-10358: Zarafa contacts provider only returns oldest 256
contacts from the selected folder.
- ZCP-10369: Contacts provider should only show emailable contacts.
- ZCP-10645, ZCP-10535: No manpage for the Zarafa-autorespond command.
- ZCP-10577, ZCP-10399: Segfault of Zarafa-gateway 7.1RC2.
- ZCP-10496, ZCP-10014: Missing PR_TRANSPORT_MESSAGE_HEADERS property on
messages will give wrong results using the IMAP gateway.
- ZCP-10622: Strcasestr does not exist in windows.
- ZCP-10613, ZCP-10610: Inline image detection may fail on some html.
- ZCP-10592, ZCP-9878: Zarafa7-upgrade script is compressed after
installation on debian systems.
- ZCP-10551, ZCP-9968: Conversion script objectsid-to-objectGUID.pl is
still using storeid in some queries, although this not available on 7.0
- ZCP-10635, ZCP-10627: Licensed SIGSEVG, cause unknown.
- ZCP-10368, ZCP-10345: Zarafa-prio socket with wrong permissions (when not
- ZCP-10332, ZCP-10316: Apache segfaults when you resolve a user that does
not exist using the contacts provider.
- ZCP-10489, ZCP-10450: External emails inside distribution list treated as
groups by spooler.
- ZCP-10615, ZCP-10351: PHP session cache is useless and can break
notifications in z-push.
- ZCP-10488, ZCP-10472: Performance improvement for php-ext queryrows.
- ZCP-10434, ZCP-10253: Apache threads are crashing.
- ZCP-10611, ZCP-10081: Navigation pane links can be unstable, or
completely wrong when using offline outlook.
- ZCP-10605, ZCP-10102: Incorrect information on quota levels if company
- ZCP-10580, ZCP-10349: Outlook crashes when opening permissions tab on a
- ZCP-10555, ZCP-10531: ECMessageStreamImporterIStreamAdapter::Write does
not return bytes written and segfaults when NULL is passed.
- ZCP-10543: Unable to copy a store to the public store.
- ZCP-10521, ZCP-10375: Meeting requests sent by secretary to own delegate
are not delivered to secretary.
- ZCP-10520, ZCP-10485: Response message from exchange does not show body.
- ZCP-10385, ZCP-8349: Zarafa-admin --enable-feature <imap|pop3> -u
<username> can segfault on 32bit systems.
- ZCP-10561, ZCP-10382: Ssl-certificates.sh fails for centOS 6.3 (maybe 6.x
- ZCP-10553, ZCP-10484: Update Zarafa-fsck warning.
- ZCP-10526, ZCP-10519: Description of ZarafaCompanyServer is wrong.
- ZCP-10500: Fix corrupt mapi receipient properties in recurring agenda
- ZCP-10617, ZCP-10263: The message-id gets lost when forwarding email as
attachment, so it will be marked as spam by some antispam solutions.
- ZCP-10478, ZCP-9837: User names with umlaut will cause empty lines in the
- ZCP-10715, ZCP-10710: Achiver stores not always automatically opened on
older created Outlook profiles.
- ZCP-10688, ZCP-9146: SSL certificate check deadlock when opening delegate
user with archive on a server which presents the SSL cert dialog.
- ZCP-10667, ZCP-9760: Search for user name with umlaut in the gab will do
a search with the character that are in front of the umlaut.
- ZCP-10560, ZCP-10475: Script error in address book when trying to add a
contact which is not selected.
- ZCP-10558, ZCP-10302: Script error in IE when closing new mail window.
- ZCP-10582: Timezone gmt-3 Brasilia has October 20th twice in 2012 and
October 19th in 2013.
You should be able to update to Zarafa 7.0.12 by using something like:
yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing 'zarafa*'
on all Fedora releases and for Fedora EPEL you should use the following:
yum update --enablerepo=epel-testing 'zarafa*'
After testing, please add positive or negative karma to the Zarafa packages
And if you should find bugs or issues, please fill a bug report in Red Hat
Bugzilla as described here:
Your feedback is very much appreciated.