Zarafa 7.0.13 has been submitted to updates-testing (EPEL 5 and 6, Fedora
17, 18 and Rawhide). And here is the full list of changes in Zarafa 7.0.13
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.0.13 final 
- ZCP-11390, ZCP-11372: RDATE in VTIMEZONE definition is not handled
- ZCP-11378, ZCP-11280: Meeting requests created on iPhone shifted one hour
- ZCP-11479, ZCP-11466: No EULA for the muc in all rpm packages
- ZCP-11399, ZCP-11384: Timezone in southern hemisphere is 1 hour off due
- ZCP-11392, ZCP-11295: Segfault zarafa-server 7.0.10
- ZCP-11124, ZCP-11032: Outlook 2013 keeps checking free/busy information
- ZCP-11483, ZCP-11263: zarafa-server segfault 7.1.2
- ZCP-11459, ZCP-11444: Slow startup due to many search folders is not
clearly visible in the logfile
- ZCP-11447, ZCP-11442: Shutdown request when not yet fully running might
- ZCP-11362, ZCP-11298: Add "Accept and Close" button to spellchecker
You should be able to update to Zarafa 7.0.13 by using something like:
yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing 'zarafa*'
on all Fedora releases and for Fedora EPEL you should use the following:
yum update --enablerepo=epel-testing 'zarafa*'
After testing, please add positive or negative karma to the Zarafa packages
And if you should find bugs or issues, please fill a bug report in Red Hat
Bugzilla as described here:
Your feedback is very much appreciated.