Zarafa 7.1.14 has been pushed to stable updates (Fedora EPEL 5, 6, 7 and
Fedora 21). Here is the full list of changes in Zarafa 7.1.14 :
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.1.14 final 
- ZCP-13581: update fck-editor (for webaccess) to solve CVE-2012-4000
- ZCP-13572: CVE-2015-6566 - zarafa-autorespond suffers from a potential
local privilege escalation
- ZCP-13087: Meeting requests are not being sent with Thunderbird Lightning
due to new functionality
- ZCP-13608: Attachments are missing in the Sent items folder when using a
- ZCP-13243: ser_safe_mode falsely reports that it would delete users
You should be able to update to Zarafa 7.1.14 by using
yum update 'zarafa*'
on all Fedora releases and Fedora EPEL. If you should find bugs or issues,
please fill a bug report in Red Hat Bugzilla as described here:
Your feedback is very much appreciated.