Zarafa 7.1.7 has been submitted to updates-testing (Fedora EPEL 5 and 6,
Fedora 18, 19, 20 and Rawhide. And here is the full list of changes from
the last Zarafa release in Fedora and Fedora EPEL up to current Zarafa
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.1.7 final 
- ZCP-11572: /var/lib/zarafa/client not automatically created
- ZCP-11778: zarafa-dagent requests php53 on SLES 10 instead of php5
- ZCP-11780: zarafa-search requests poppler-tools on SLES 10 instead of
- ZCP-11795: zarafa-set-oof does not work if subject is not being updated
- ZCP-11770: Languages in webaccess are missing
- ZCP-11776: Languages in webaccess are not fully set
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.1.6 final 
- This release is a maintenance release. This release has its focus on
supporting new environments as well as resolving customer reported
- Additionally, this release is the first to officially support MySQL 5.6
as new database version.
- Zarafa also introduced a new technique to eliminate forwarding rules to
generate mail loops.
- Updates and fixes to utilities such as MSR and zarafa-set-oof have been
included as well.
- A new DoS protection mechanism to block IMAP clients which are
recurringly hitting zarafa-gateway after 20 failed IMAP commands was
introduced: The new "imap_max_fail_commands" parameter has been
introduced, which allows this setting to be set higher during migration
- ZCP-9973: zarafa-dagent does not have the option
- ZCP-10273: Possible mail loop using redirect or forwarding rules
- ZCP-11245: Support for fallback locales (such as dialect variants)
- ZCP-11282: msr force_source option does not work on public store
- ZCP-11376: Do not reconnect LDAP on server errors
- ZCP-11500: Script zarafa-mailbox-permissions crash on missing folder
- ZCP-11541: zarafa-set-oof does not support SSL
- ZCP-11554: HTML formatted MR is shown wrong on receiver site
- ZCP-11565: Mail with invalid charset cannot be delivered
- ZCP-11575: Zarafa licensed does not send hosted report if report folder
- ZCP-11580: Zarafa-dagent fails to deliver to distribution list when a
user has no home server in a multiserver environment
- ZCP-11592: zarafa-backup/zarafa-gateway wrongly prints errors about empty
rtf body to stderr
- ZCP-11597: Mail sent to distribution list returns incorrect bounce email
- ZCP-11600: Dagent is sending blacklisted properties through TNEF which is
not accepted by exchange
- ZCP-11610: zarafa-gateway POP3 UIDL violates max length specification of
- ZCP-11613: Support MySQL 5.6 - don't use uses have_innodb which is
- ZCP-11614: zarafa-mailbox-permissions UTF-8 redirection problem
- ZCP-11616: zarafa-fsck not UTF-8 safe
- ZCP-11621: zarafa-search should continue on a MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND
- ZCP-11633: Let IMAP failure limit be configurable (IMAP migrations)
- ZCP-11648: Purge softdelete shows unclear message when server is already
- ZCP-11649: zarafa-msr-verify prints incorrect information
- ZCP-11654: Create documentation for extended logging in man page
- ZCP-11656: Document config setting in the manpage: default_sort_locale_id
- ZCP-11658: mr-accept breaks with php 5.4
- ZCP-11660: zarafa-msr failed with an apparent programming error
- ZCP-11662: (host|speed)optimization of db-calc-storesize
- ZCP-11672: Don't override CFLAGS at compile time
- ZCP-11673: ./configure --enable-embedded-mysql not fully honored
- ZCP-11719: Zarafa-server dies after an attempt to write mapi properties
containing "NAN" as a value
- ZCP-11721: Do not cache LDAP DNs at cache time, otherwise LDAP moddn does
not let users login
- ZCP-11727: Loop of GetChanges:663 unexpected null pointer indicates
problem in sync
- ZCP-11732: Support SUSE Linux Enterprise Server with PHP 5.3 (SP2/SP3)
- ZCP-11735: MS TNEF fails with PT_MV_STRING8
- ARCH-309: Archiver should not use hyphen in database name
- ZCP-10679: ECArchiveAwareMsgStore::GetArchiveStore leaks memory
- ZCP-11631: Zarafa archiver helper scripts give traceback on invalid
- ZCP-11764: Crash on opening stubbed archive message
- ZCP-11722: tokenizer broken in webaccess for NR.### kind of strings
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.1.5 final 
After the initial release last year of the 7 track, Zarafa has focused
mainly on improving existing functionality and improving upscaled
deployments. Many improvements are by Zarafa standard also back ported to
the 7.0 production version to enjoy, but for the new 7.1 these have been
optimized, and at times been refactored for more efficient throughput.
Besides the hundreds of changes shared with the 7.0 production version a
lot is unique to the new 7.1.
In the 7.1 ZCP version Zarafa included a new indexing engine based on Kyoto
cabinet to improve retrieval speed of search results, and the caldav
gateway was rewritten to provide better calendar experiences especially
with apple devices and Mac PCs. Both Dagent and Spooler functionality have
been extended to support python scripting hooks that allow system
administrators and developers to extend the functionality of these with
personal scripts to manipulate content sending and delivery. The filtering
of duplicate emails when users are members of more than one group while
these groups are emailed was highly requested and is now part of the 7.1.0
beta 1 release.
- This release is a maintenance follow up release and has a focus on
resolving customer reported issues.
- Optimizations specially in the interoperability of IMAP with Apple Mail
- ZCP-11566: Support Debian 7
- ZCP-11135: Make the output of zarafa-stats machine-readable
- ZCP-11530: Shutdown of zarafa-server can take ages when lots of data is
- ZCP-11518: zarafa-gateway loaded by Apple Mail for Deleted Items;
zarafa-gateway displays all types of objects (not only mail)
- ZCP-11514: segfault in python-mapi when connecting with invalid cert
- ZCP-11527: High server load (mysql, zarafa-server, IO) because of a
- ZCP-11422: Zarafa-backup -a/-s company fails for public folder of
- ZCP-11552: Exclude Suggested Contacts from zarafa-fsck
- ZCP-11553: Log Kerberos errors on a higher log level
- ZCP-11584: Switching from unrestricted to restricted ICS may cause no
changes to happen
- ZCP-11533: Embedded meeting requests in mail is received as calendar.ics
- ZCP-10997: Allow retrieval of (parent-) entryid, (parent-) sourcekey and
change key of the original contact through the contacts provider
- ZCP-10814: Contact folders doesn't return PR_SEARCH_KEY, when using
- ZCP-11568: Message in Message does not work with HTML emails
- ZCP-10607: Manpage zarafa-stats --user not correct
- ZCP-11598: Make LDAP password reloadable for zarafa-server
- ZCP-11608: Randomly permission on other peoples calendars get dropped
- ZCP-11606: Incorrect exception handling in za_extra helpers.py
- ZCP-11550: Patch to build Zarafa 7.1.x without Zarafa search
- ZCP-11596: zarafa-search gets stuck on missing identifier
- ZCP-11547: Webaccess right click > add to contacts on senders name does
not store email address
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.1.4 final 
- This release is a maintenance follow up release and has a focus on
resolving customer reported issues.
- A good quality improvement on the code has been done by resolving a
series of hard to find segfault causes that could be resolved now by the
contributions of community and collection of the data, issues were found
in the use of a not thread safe library in Red hat and in the Zarafa
- This last release a focus has been made again as part of a re-occurring
effort on the verification of Meeting request logic with interactions of
various end user clients to enhance the proper functionality and recheck
the compatibility of clients, this has resulted in issues found and
resolved in this release, as well as in upcoming releases. As part of
this a series of time zone changes have been implemented which will also
get a follow up in the next major release of Zarafa ZCP.
- ZCP-11385, ZCP-11279: Unable to backup orphan stores with zarafa-backup
- ZCP-11391, ZCP-11372: RDATE in VTIMEZONE definition is not handled
- ZCP-11289, ZCP-11239: Optimize imap script crash
- ZCP-11439, ZCP-11302: ZMT change default overwriting missing sender
- ZCP-11379, ZCP-11280: Meeting requests created on iPhone shifted one hour
- ZCP-11480, ZCP-11466: No EULA for the muc in all rpm packages
- ZCP-11457, ZCP-11190: Check memory usage of zarafa-server and overhead
factor of cache settings and actual memory usage
- ZCP-11415, ZCP-11403: Invalid PR_RTF_COMPRESSED data causes a message to
- ZCP-11412, ZCP-10304: GAB in Outlook (offline/cached) is empty after
server-side forced resync
- ZCP-11400, ZCP-11384: Timezone in southern hemisphere is 1 hour off due
- ZCP-11393, ZCP-11295: Segfault zarafa-server 7.0/7.1
- ZCP-11485, ZCP-10694: Zarafa-search should skip broken stubs and not
treat this as a hard error
- ZCP-11307, ZCP-10980: zarafa-search should be able to reindex a single
- ZCP-11484, ZCP-11263: zarafa-server segfault 7.1.2
- ZCP-11460, ZCP-11444: Slow startup due to many search folders is not
clearly visible in the logfile
- ZCP-11448, ZCP-11442: Shutdown request when not yet fully running might
- ZCP-11336, ZCP-11284: missing information in IMAP mails after executing
- ZCP-11329, ZCP-10533: No write access to attachment_storage location does
not give error messages in the log
- ZCP-11306, ZCP-11169: mute ntlm_auth errors when using SSO with KRB5
- ZCP-11388, ZCP-10442: Unicode content not found with non-advanced find
- ZCP-11363, ZCP-11298: Add "Accept and Close" button to spellchecker
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.1.3 final 
- This release is a maintenance follow up release and have a focus on
resolving customer reported issues.
- Also the inclusion if ics files in HTML emails could cause the body not
to be displayed as the message was regarded as a meeting request. The
extra spooler logging was repaired to work again with SYSLOG, and the
zarafa-set-oof was adjusted to work with umlauts and to properly turn off
again via the command line.
- Various Zarafa Archiver issues regarding logging are changed to include
the used commands and the version of the Zarafa product as well.
- The option to search in read only archives has been restored.The releases
are maintenance follow up releases and have a focus on resolving customer
- ZCP-11083, ZCP-10570: The archiver should log it's version.
- ZCP-11081, ZCP-10568: The archiver should log the commandline used when
it was invoked.
- ZCP-11085, ZCP-10569: The archiver should log the configuration settings.
- ZCP-11111, ZCP-11076: The archiver opens history messages read-only when
attempting to fix the backref when the primary message is moved.
- ZCP-11152, ZCP-10566: The archiver should log the user and if possible to
folder on which its working whenever it logs something.
- ZCP-11099, ZCP-10567: The archiver should log what kind of cleanup
operation is being performed (store, delete).
- ZCP-11174: Searching with outlook in read-only archive gives error
- ZCP-11270, ZCP-11188: Zarafa-backup crashed.
- ZCP-11063, ZCP-10916: Caldav recurring item on the first of every month
will recur on every day.
- ZCP-11261, ZCP-10449: Appointment created in Ical 6 will create a
reminder that is 1893 weeks over due.
- ZCP-11212, ZCP-11087: Disable SSLv2 and other less secure ciphers in
different Zarafa daemons.
- ZCP-11040, ZCP-11024: Gateway does not return an error to the client when
the store is broken.
- ZCP-11204, ZCP-10981: Flag for mapi_inetmapi_imtoinet not to make
- ZCP-11055, ZCP-10792: Zarafa-set-oof doesn't accept umlauts.
- ZCP-11128, ZCP-8843: UserCertificate is not available in GAL although
it's configured in LDAP.
- ZCP-11078, ZCP-10935: Meeting request as calendar.ics attachment.
- ZCP-11250, ZCP-11162: Search in archive from WebAccess doesn't work.
- ZCP-10957, ZCP-10941: MAPI allows the recipient type to be set to
anything, which breaks certain operations (fix for < 7.2).
- ZCP-11068, ZCP-10973: PR_MESSAGE_FLAGS is being handled incorrectly.
- ZCP-11164, ZCP-10790: Zarafa-mailbox-permissions is giving store
permissions to read-only when setting only calendar permissions.
- ZCP-11073, ZCP-10950: Zarafa-offline processes started by windows search
indexer will perform badly when used with Outlook.
- ZCP-11094, ZCP-10853: Compressed synclogs aren't flushed properly when
using outlook 2010.
- ZCP-11013, ZCP-8380: Monitor sends only one company quota mail server
- ZCP-10965, ZCP-10501: Html email with ics attachment is seen as meeting
request and does not show html body.
- ZCP-11023, ZCP-10973: Test PR_MESSAGE_FLAGS handling.
- ZCP-11192, ZCP-10791: Zarafa-mailbox-permissions is missing the full
control right option in the help text.
- ZCP-11150, ZCP-11097: Item count sometimes wrong when doing a search in
- ZCP-11181, ZCP-11100: GetContentsTable() before SetSearchCriteria shows
no results during search.
- ZCP-11156, ZCP-11144: Offline sync can popup with 0x800400005 or
0x80040401 when there is a network error or timeout.
- ZCP-11161, ZCP-11146: Large amount of queries to folder while syncing.
- ZCP-11154, ZCP-11145: Offline sync cancel waits for the entire stream
from the server to be received before stopping.
- ZCP-11248, ZCP-7263: Unable to mail fully to group with hidden users.
- ZCP-11126, ZCP-11095: Unable to create cached profile in outlook.
- ZCP-11246: Invalid property values may corrupt cache.
- ZCP-10800: Every ZARAFA_E_DATABASE_ERROR should be logged when it wasn't
an SQL error.
- ZCP-11043, ZCP-9925: Too small user(details) cache breaks address book.
- ZCP-11233, ZCP-10888: Zarafa-offline server tries to connect to the
- ZCP-11029, ZCP-10937: Extra spooler logging added in ZCP-9838 is not
working with syslog.
- ZCP-11070, ZCP-10575: Script error in rule dialog when no folder is
- ZCP-11026, ZCP-10391: Html code is presented when an item with an e-mail
address is being inserted inline.
- ZCP-11117: Update HTTPS cookie config options.
- ZCP-11309, ZCP-11254: recurring appointment suggest to start at 9:00 -
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.1.2 final 
In this minor has a focus on stability and functionality items to existing
functions of ZCP. Residual DST issues have been addressed that are caused
by nations changing the DST offset time last year. The Zarafa WebApp 1.2
had been made standard as base version as of this ZCP release as well.
- ZCP-11027: ZCP-10951 Ldap_uri fallback does not fallback.
- ZCP-11008: ZCP-10998 Invalid ldap relation values may cause a segfault.
- ZCP-11015: ZCP-11001 Zarafa-server 7.1.1 segfault with zadmin on
- ZCP-11052: ZCP-11047 zarafa-search handles streaming error incorrectly.
- ZCP-10765, ZCP-10571: The archiver should optionally check the age of
items to be removed when performing a cleanup.
- ZCP-10757, ZCP-10702: Zarafa-ical gives traceback when connecting to the
- ZCP-10906, ZCP-9651: WebAccess forward rule body is not placed correctly
when forwarded e-mail is received from Google Mail.
- ZCP-10846, ZCP-10281: Multiple rules with the same matches on several
emails should be handled differently.
- ZCP-10860, ZCP-10740: Body of email is not shown in webacces, outlook or
- ZCP-10781, ZCP-10747: Document --node option of Zarafa-admin.
- ZCP-10964, ZCP-10152: Invalid content-type may cause evolution to stop
- ZCP-10152: Invalid content-type may cause evolution to stop syncing.
- ZCP-10797, ZCP-10737: ECTNEF doesn't handle PT_(MV_)CLSID properties.
- ZCP-10817, ZCP-10355: SSL client certificates created on new Linux
distributions with ssl-certificates.sh script doesn't seems to work
anymore when using Blackberry.
- ZCP-10768, ZCP-10636: Licensed seems to count also orphan archive stores
as used account.
- ZCP-10945, ZCP-9871: Suggestion list from Outlook 2010 PST is not
available after migration.
- ZCP-10965, ZCP-10501: Html email with ics attachment is seen as meeting
request and does not show html body.
- ZCP-10985, ZCP-10930: Zarafa-msr fails with MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED with no
- ZCP-10936, ZCP-10744: In 7.1.0 client offline sync errors give constantly
the retry popup.
- ZCP-10959, ZCP-10929: Segfault on shutting down PHP on Synology.
- ZCP-10887, ZCP-9581: Mail hangs in outbox in detect on startup profile.
- ZCP-10848, ZCP-7453: SQL errors when updating counters.
- ZCP-10772, ZCP-10313: 'Open shared folders...' opens wrong store if user
was added to contacts.
- ZCP-10821, ZCP-9608: Can not copy a note or contact in favorites folder.
- ZCP-10828, ZCP-10247: Zarafa-stats --top is misleading in a number of
- ZCP-10818, ZCP-10735: Unhooking of public store doesn't work anymore in
- ZCP-10931, ZCP-10875: Segfault Zarafa-search.
- ZCP-10904, ZCP-10746: Optimize kyotocabinet indexes.
- ZCP-10911, ZCP-10693: Zarafa-search will not save folder state when error
occurs during initial index.
- ZCP-10907, ZCP-10894: Zarafa-search logs wrong foldername on error.
- ZCP-10750, ZCP-10443: Search in incremental mode stops on streaming
- ZCP-10756, ZCP-10701: Server should always write a coredump file by
default when it segfaults.
- ZCP-10783, ZCP-9483: Zarafa-admin --unhook on a non-existing store should
give an error.
- ZCP-10806, ZCP-10788: Incorrect free on shutdown in server.
- ZCP-10819, ZCP-10290: Zarafa LDAP Schema Zarafa.schema file misses
uidnumber requirement (and gidnumber as optional) for Zarafa-user
- ZCP-10878, ZCP-10822: Python binding is broken with python-2.4.
- ZCP-10766, ZCP-10729: Create subclasses of MAPIError in python.
- ZCP-10876, ZCP-10834: Python binding is still broken with python-2.4.
- ZCP-10752, ZCP-10673: Default option in man-page for
ldap_server_file_path_attribute is wrong.
- ZCP-10851, ZCP-10815: Ubuntu 12.04 only supports up to 1024 sockets.
- ZCP-10773, ZCP-10532: Script to recursively list folder permissions on an
- ZCP-10825, ZCP-10697: ICS importer should ignore requests outside the
- ZCP-10759, ZCP-9924: Recurring reminder not shown on the reminder time
for series that has already begun.
- ZCP-1089, ZCP-10720: The get_defined_constants (true) causes a crash in
- ZCP-10767, ZCP-10733: Drop usage of obsolete 'Refresh' HTTP header.
- ZCP-10760, ZCP-9846: Recurring reminder not shown on the reminder time.
- ZCP-10764, ZCP-10365: Cannot remove messages from archive store (Archiver
1.2) in WebAccess.
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.1.1 final 
This .1 minor is the first after the brand new general release of version
7.1 and is a maintenance release for this 7.1 Zarafa Collaboration
Platform. The focus of the release in the primary support phase is on
stability and security and compatibility with evolving 3rd party software
clients and browsers.
In this minor especially stability and usability items, including
documentation items to existing functions and the new functions of 7.1 were
addressed related to all parts of ZCP.
This minor included issues found during upgrades from 5.2 ZCP versions or
up and performance optimisations related to PHP, corrections to maintenance
tools for the ZCP database and distribution related minor adjustments. The
Zarafa offline mysql engine settings have been reviewed and for
compatibility reasons now set to 128M on installs and upgraded. The caldav
function for opening shared folders had been restored, and works also for
Ical6. Ical6 is now a supported version in combination with ZCP 7.1. Users
are urged to read the user manual section on caldav for proper usage and
- ZCP-10770, ZCP-10522: Possible segfault in server when error in saving
- ZCP-10749, ZCP-10527: Provide OCF scripts to use with Pacemaker in a new
- ZCP-10650: Incorrect configuration option in release notes.
- ZCP-10533: No write access to attachment_storage location does not give
error messages in the log.
- ZCP-9499: Rename the names of groups in the ads tools.
- ZCP-10530: Missing archive ACLs may fail the acl-sync script.
- ZCP-10461: Zarafa archiver doesn't handle permissions on archives for
non-active-user stores properly.
- ZCP-10083: Za-restore tool for restoring all data from an archive mailbox
has typo in help text.
- ZCP-10536: Umlauts not escaped in auto updater SQL inserts.
- ZCP-10363: Zarafa-backup -a fails for 1 user or company still exits with
- ZCP-10446: Use boost filesystem v3 if available.
- ZCP-10624: Cannot create an appointment with Thunderbird 15 and lighting
- ZCP-10408: Unable to open shared calendars using caldav.
- ZCP-10317: Unable to resolve contact from shared contacts folder using
- ZCP-10556: Add all reloadable config options to manpage of zarafa-server.
- ZCP-10535: No manpage for the zarafa-autorespond command.
- ZCP-10474: Update Creating backups in chapter Upgrading.
- ZCP-10469: Update Admin manual to add this as requirement to the mysql
settings on the server.
- ZCP-10456: Zarafa Archiver is missing dependencies.
- ZCP-10417: Document how to open a shared calendar of another user when
using CalDAV in the user manual.
- ZCP-10018: Document how to add a Zarafa server to active directory in a
multi server environment.
- ZCP-10014: Missing PR_TRANSPORT_MESSAGE_HEADERS property on messages will
give wrong results using the IMAP gateway.
- ZCP-10622: Strcasestr does not exist in windows.
- ZCP-10610: Inline image detection may fail on some html.
- ZCP-10525: Add check if out of office is already set when using the
zarafa-set-oof utility, so it's not overwriting the out of office when
user set is manually.
- ZCP-10181: Zarafa rpm packages should trigger chkconfig so that zarafa
services are started at boot.
- ZCP-9968: Conversion script objectsid-to-objectGUID.pl is still using
storeid in some queries, although this not available on 7.0 anymore.
- ZCP-9878: Zarafa7-upgrade script is compressed after installation on
- ZCP-10627: Licensed SIGSEVG, cause unknown.
- ZCP-10450: External emails inside distribution list treated as groups by
- ZCP-10591: Mapi_stream_write always returns false, except on error.
- ZCP-10510: Php-ext logging to research Apache threads are crashing on
RHEL5 with z-push 2.0.
- ZCP-10472: Performance improvement for php-ext queryrows.
- ZCP-10351: PHP session cache is useless and can break notifications in
- ZCP-10576: Zarafa-server 7.1.0 segfault.
- ZCP-10531: ECMessageStreamImporterIStreamAdapter::Write does not return
bytes written and segfaults when NULL is passed.
- ZCP-10503: Add additional startup parameters to zarafa-* binaries to
control them outside *.cfg realms.
- ZCP-10485: Response message from exchange does not show body.
- ZCP-10375: Meeting requests sent by secretary to own delegate are not
delivered to secretary.
- ZCP-10102: Incorrect information on quota levels if company exceeds
- ZCP-10096: Creating a user beyond license limit gives an unclear message.
- ZCP-10493: Validate-zarafa-database builds wrong attachment path.
- ZCP-10487: Validate-zarafa-database doesn't take the deferredupdate table
into account when checking for missing PR_DELETED_ON properties in the
- ZCP-10371: Zarafa-search creates a new session every 5 seconds to get new
- ZCP-10604: The database upgrade makes a few wrong assumptions on the
existing table definitions.
- ZCP-10519: Description of zarafaCompanyServer is wrong.
- ZCP-10518: Exporter seems to export deletes after import on restricted
- ZCP-10500: Fix corrupt mapi recipient properties in recurring agenda
- ZCP-10484: Update zarafa-fsck warning.
- ZCP-10382: Ssl-certificates.sh fails for centOS 6.3 (maybe 6.x in
- ZCP-10357: Valgrind reports possible leaks on notification soap objects
- ZCP-10263: The message-id gets lost when forwarding email as attachment,
so it will be marked as spam by some antispam solutions.
- ZCP-9837: User names with umlaut will cause empty lines in the spooler
- ZCP-10600: Various MAPI values are incorrectly represented in python.
- ZCP-10414: IPM.Appointment check for unique recipients in zarafa-fsck.
- ZCP-10475: Script error in address book when trying to add a contact
which is not selected.
- ZCP-10302: Script error in IE when closing new mail window.
- ZCP-10755, ZCP-10582: Timezone gmt-3 Brasilia has October 20th twice in
2012 and October 19th in 2013.
- ZCP-10762, ZCP-10584: Recurring items start on the wrong time in DST day
and week after it.
- ZCP-10739, ZCP-10733: Test that the redirection in the WebAccess works
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.1.0 final 
- ZCP-10374: Zarafa-archiver -C wrongfully deletes messages from the
archive if a copy/move detection fails or hasn't been executed.
- ZCP-10376: Zarafa-archiver doesn't detect copies and moves on
archive-on-delivery archived messages that are copied or moved before the
archive_after period has expired.
- ZCP-10354: Cannot open archive folder in outlook.
- ZCP-10407: Russian translations should be shipped.
- ZCP-10369: Contacts provider should only show email-able contacts.
- ZCP-10358: Zarafa contacts provider only returns oldest 256 contacts from
the selected folder.
- ZCP-10402: Manpages have version of 7.0.
- ZCP-10335: Manpage about zarafa-admin -u option valid parameters
- ZCP-10399: Segfault of zarafa-gateway 7.1RC2.
- ZCP-10372: Include zarafa-set-oof and permissions script in zarafa-utils
- ZCP-10345: Zarafa-prio socket with wrong permissions (when not root).
- ZCP-10316: Apache segfaults when you resolve a user that does not exist
using the contacts provider.
- ZCP-8349: Zarafa-admin --enable-feature <imap|pop3> -u <username> can
segfault on 32bit systems.
- ZCP-10349: Outlook crashes when opening permissions tab on a search
- ZCP-10297: Confusing error in the server log upon downgrade.
- ZCP-10321: Make sure the thread_stack is at least 192K/256K for 32bit and
64bit platforms respectively.
- ZCP-10292: Zarafa-server 7.1.0 segfault.
- ZCP-10403: zarafa-search should not skip stores that are complete in the
- ZCP-10387: Zarafa-search does not find moved items.
- ZCP-10089: Valgrind reported errors/leaks in zarafa-search.
- ZCP-10322: While search is still indexing you are not redirected to
- ZCP-10350: Zarafa-server 7.1.0 rc2 segfault.
- ZCP-10336: valgrind: delete the ECSearchFolders while the ProcessThread
is running: Possible data race during write of size 8.
- ZCP-10310: Zarafa-server 7.1.0 RC1 segfault.
- ZCP-10337: Wrong use of a mutex in the statscollector.
- ZCP-10334: Restriction rewriter still leaks on certain restrictions.
- ZCP-10327: Bookmarks with table row position changes doesn't work.
- ZCP-10403: Zarafa-search should not skip stores that are complete in the
- ZCP-10383: Disable streaming by default so that we do not require 256K
stack on mysql unless you really enable it in the server.
- ZCP-10405: Zarafa-search indexing breaks when multiple stubs reference
the same archive message
- ZCP-10416: zarafa-search indexing breaks when none of the requested stub
targets in a single batch exist on the server.
- ZCP-10310: Zarafa-server 7.1.0 RC1 segfault.
- ZCP-10253: Apache threads are crashing.
- ZCP-10418: Zarafa-search filters stub targets the wrong way.
- ZCP-10424: Named properties on embedded messages are lost after reopening
- ZCP-10327: Bookmarks with table row position changes doesn't work.
- ZCP-10242: Segfault in dagent 7.1.0rc1.
- ZCP-10035: Improve LDAP documentation.
- ZCP-9949: Thunderbird will keep deleting restored emails.
- ZCP-10012: Fetching email status from gateway in blocks is very slow on
- ZCP-9577, ZCP-9246: Start using Kyoto Cabinet as storage backend.
- ZCP-10027: 7.1 license keys.
- ZCP-10268: Zarafa-msr fails with following error: Unexpected MAPI error
- ZCP-10224: Change default values openldap.cfg.
- ZCP-10257: Network timeout value is too low by default.
- ZCP-9380: Review various hard coded limits like 20 and 200 rows for
search folders, restrictions, etc.
- ZCP-10194: Users see more deadlocks about lock in shared mode after 7.0.7
- ZCP-10034: Zarafa-server segfault in 7.0.7.
- ZCP-10274: Contacts provider shows empty rows for some contacts.
- ZCP-10222: PR_SOURCE_KEY unavailable for submessages.
- ZCP-10277: Exporting an item with many recipients is very slow.
- ZCP-10286: Ubuntu 10.04 zarafa server stop command does not stop the
- ZCP-10293: PT_MV_BINARY properties broken during sync.
- ZCP-10284: Accept generic PHP-Package format according to SLES standards.
- ZCP-10275: Zarafa search doesn't index public folders or archives.
- ZCP-10291: Trying to attach a user store as an archive to itself will
fail, but only after preparing the store for archiving.
- ZCP-10280: Eextensive explanation needed for using za-aclsync in the man
page and --help message.
- ZCP-10292: Zarafa-server 7.1.0 segfault.
- ZCP-10249: Strange error in the zarafa-search log found.
- ZCP-10294: Valgrind warning in multiserver setup.
- ZCP-10012: Fetching email status from gateway in blocks is very slow on
- ZCP-10306: Include path of php different than php file locations.
- ZCP-10202: Delegation permissions conflicts between outlook/webaccess and
the mailbox-permissions.py script.
- ZCP-10322: While search is still indexing you are not redirected to
- ZCP-10183: Zarafa server crash when the ads server is unavailable.
- ZCP-10056: Cannot back-up public folders.
- ZCP-9858: Build with boost 1.50.
- ZCP-10050: Monthly recurring that occurs every specific day jumps to the
- ZCP-10052: Monthly recurring starts on the wrong day.
- ZCP-9539: All day events are shown as two days on the iPad.
- ZCP-9430: Project: Create a plugin system for the dagent.
- ZCP-10090: Zarafa-admin documentation in the administration manual is out
- ZCP-10165: Out of Office with large body is not saved.
- ZCP-10032: Document that the indexer/searcher socket needs to be updated
- ZCP-10053: Yearly recurring starts on the wrong day.
- ZCP-9376: Check iCal output for missing DTSTART DTEND properties.
- ZCP-10054: Reminders are not working with meeting requests and ical
(shows 0 minutes as reminder).
- ZCP-9994: Indexer will not index users that where there on a 6.40 before
7.1.0 was installed.
- ZCP-10010: Rename the 7.1 Indexers package completely to zarafa-search.
- ZCP-9246: Faster and more stable searching and indexing.
- ZCP-10066: Upgrade from 6.40 to 7.0 doesn't always correctly do a
ldconfig in rpm files.
- ZCP-10051: As more and more data is stored in /var/lib/Zarafa, please
make default attachment_path to /var/lib/Zarafa/attachments.
- ZCP-10103: Install.sh does not install Zarafa-contacts.
- ZCP-9945: Zarafa-mr-accept still has copyright year 2011.
- ZCP-10078: Don't show mysql password while typing in install.sh.
- ZCP-8596: MSR Delegate permissions are not saved while migrating the
- ZCP-10092: SetAllExceptionRecipients loops forever in
class.recurrence.php causing high load in apache.
- ZCP-10108: Mailbox table exposes entryids that may cause redirects.
- ZCP-10186: Python script to manage delegate permissions.
- ZCP-10127: Make logging in server more user friendly when mysql user
doesn't have enough permissions to create stored procedures.
- ZCP-10037: The Zarafa client can deadlock on a reconnect.
- ZCP-10081: Navigation pane links can be unstable, or completely wrong
when using offline outlook.
- ZCP-10159: Add support for directly specifying Mb,Gb or Kb in config
files for caching and so on, so people don't have to calculated size in
- ZCP-10001: 6.40 package does not remove .pyc files when upgrading to 7.1
- causes breakage of spooler, dagent, and msr.
- ZCP-10071: Suboptimal performance when searching large addressbooks.
- ZCP-10068: The hierarchy exporter should honour the SYNC_UNICODE flag.
- ZCP-10024: Error in LDAP paged search request, can lead to deletion of
- ZCP-9417: Unhook-store should print store guid of found user.
- ZCP-10142: CreateObject is quering cache while it doesn't have to.
- ZCP-9424: Log users that are being looked for in LDAP.
- ZCP-10147: Re-enable restrictions using Zarafa-search indexer.
- ZCP-9985: Offline database upgrade is showing confusing message.
- ZCP-9702: Zarafa-server segfault 7.0.5.
- ZCP-10097: Possible crash in zarafaclient during reconnect.
- ZCP-10187: Unable to find email on indexed attachment data.
- ZCP-10105: Zarafa-search segfault on attachment filter.
- ZCP-10060: Remove the setting index_allow_servers in search.cfg as its
- ZCP-10059: Zarafa-search is displaying error about attachment indexing
although this option is disabled.
- ZCP-10169: Zarafa-search cannot search on the ÃŸ.
- ZCP-10146: Zarafa-search not indexing MV properties.
- ZCP-10065: Race condition in ECUnknown possible when N threads
simultaneously release the last N references.
- ZCP-10180: Zarafa-search leaks on search query optimization.
- ZCP-9885: Create a MAPI db health check and correction tool.
- ZCP-9989: PR_MESSAGE_FLAGS present on folders causes ICS issues.
- ZCP-10099: wrong ldap_uri value causes plugin to fail without meaningful
- ZCP-9747: Zarafa7-upgrade script fails on almost empty database.
- ZCP-9964: Segfault after plugin initialization failure.
- ZCP-10151: Zarafa --force-database-upgrade should give a proper message
when converting the database to unicode.
- ZCP-9807: Zarafa-admin --details should show consequent size unit eg Mb.
- ZCP-9934: Zarafa-client-update daily crontab deletes client update msi's.
- ZCP-9953, ZCP-9885: PR_DELETE_ON property must be added on delete folder
or message (properties/tproperties).
- ZCP-10033: Unable to create companies due to incorrect table definitions.
- ZCP-9507, ZCP-9493: Create community wiki development documentation
- ZCP-9493: Project: Create a plugin system for the spooler.
- ZCP-10093, ZCP-9935: Add SMTP header indicating that an email was sent
because of some reply/forward type rule.
- ZCP-9256, ZCP-9246: Optimized archiver access - Fix indexing of Stubs.
- ZCP-10057: Indexing of attachment after OLE attachment fails.
- ZCP-9252, ZCP-9246: Create bulk-download streaming API.
- ZCP-10208: Since 7.1 version wizard rules are sometimes not processed
although the subject is matching.
- ZCP-10203: PT_MV_DOUBLE not streamed correctly.
- ZCP-10206: Submessages are treated as top-level messages in
- ZCP-10205: zarafa-search connection loop on startup is too agressive.
- ZCP-10197: Improve error reporting in multi-resultset queries.
- ZCP-10170: Content restrictions test too much for non-matching rows.
- ZCP-9248, ZCP-9246: Create server-based ICS exporter / importer.
- ZCP-9771: First occurennce still visible in caldav after creating a
recurrence which does not occur on the creation date.
- ZCP-10049: Initscript zarafa-search is broken.
- ZCP-9903: zarafa-backup is mostly doing RTF compression which is not
- ZCP-9874: Dagent, spooler: Python error: 'PySwigObject' object has no
- ZCP-7588: tasks with reminder are not shown in lightning.
- ZCP-9543: Unable to delete public events in iOS5.
- ZCP-9573: MSR will stop syncing when a server is restarted.
- ZCP-10009: Unable to deliver this email.
- ZCP-10013: '-C' option is missing from archiver man page.
- ZCP-9815: Out of office message broken received in Mac Mail
- ZCP-9932: The Zarafa Migration Tool uses too much memory (when migratin
from Scalix) which causes the Scalix connect to to throw a
CMemoryException, which is caught nowhere.
- ZCP-9960: The Zarafa Migration Tool should support Zarafa -> Exchange
- ZCP-9997: The changes filter is wrong when an add, change or flag change
and a softdelete for the same object are returned in the same list of
- ZCP-9984: Offline database upgrade is showing confusing message in
- ZCP-9954: Option to force a start of a service even if there is a unknown
- ZCP-9729: Unable to migrate the public store.
- ZCP-9937, ZCP-9885: Check counter property consistencies.
- ZCP-9535: Destubbing when working offline will not work but the error
message is not totally correct.
- ZCP-9900: zarafa-backup and zarafa-restore may crash when index file
contains an empty line.
- ZCP-9765: Zarafa-backup should use multiple threads at once to speed up
the backup process.
- ZCP-8763: Rewrite depth code in Caldav gateway.
- ZCP-9817: Can't drag occurrence to a certain time in caldav.
- ZCP-9382: Proppatch command needs to be able to save more information.
- ZCP-9349: Ical items using a DURATION instead of DTEND tag in a recurring
item are not converted.
- ZCP-9790: Support for reverse proxy / load balancing.
- ZCP-9505, ZCP-9430: python dagent plugin: Deliver email to a public
folder (use rules?).
- ZCP-9824, ZCP-9430: Create administrator documentation for the dAgent.
- ZCP-9696, ZCP-9430: python dagent plugin: Move delivery on archive to a
- ZCP-9370: Check if TEMP has enough space when upgrading Zarafa 6.x to
- ZCP-9847: Python framework has a small issue in RHEL 5, strange error
with the garbage collector on the exit.
- ZCP-9848: Issue with the python framework will result in an error, but at
a late moment.
- ZCP-8634: Kerberos documentation no longer up to date for Samba 3.4 and
- ZCP-9922, ZCP-9246: Refactor ICS interface to be more simple and to be
more compatible with Exchange.
- ZCP-9870: Indexer parser script can give errors on RPM based
- ZCP-7875: Search on word with dash doesn't work with indexer.
- ZCP-9616, ZCP-9246: Optimize streaming speed.
- ZCP-9798: Indexer.cfg in trunk still contains mysql settings although
these are not used anymore.
- ZCP-9303: Let the zarafa-mr-accept script reply in localised response
- ZCP-9829: Optimize-imap script per user.
- ZCP-9796: Extend install script with installation of webapp package.
- ZCP-9551: Zarafa-admin --user-count doesn't show correct numbers after
adding CALs and restarting licensed.
- ZCP-9844: Zarafa Migration Tool should not write Unicode OneOff entryids
to old (non Unicode) PST files.
- ZCP-9419: zarafa-msr does not exit when multiple threads were running.
- ZCP-9907: Fix MAPI error code definitions.
- ZCP-9417: Unhook-store should print store guid of found user.
- ZCP-9795: Zarafa-fsck reports invalid property on recurrent calendar
items created on iPhone.
- ZCP-9727: Zarafa-fsck wants to remove distribution list.
- ZCP-9880: Hosted db plugin sendas rights removed after user deletion.
- ZCP-9911: Invalid user data in cache and returned from getuserobjects.
- ZCP-9632: Remove some lines in 7 upgrade procedure in the zarafa-server
as it will confuse user.
- ZCP-9261: Attachments only get a recordkey after the container message
and the attachment are reopened.
- ZCP-9692: server sends wrong data to spooler, forcing the spooler to
- ZCP-9923: ECsIndexProp should initialize all variable on the right way.
- ZCP-9810: Zarafa-server crash 7.1.0.
- ZCP-9391: Project: Folder counters out of range repair functionality.
- ZCP-9842: Russian text breaks in meeting request.
- ZCP-9832: Zarafa-server segfaults on deleting orphan.
- ZCP-9823, ZCP-9493: Create administrator documentation for the Spooler.
- ZCP-9838: Add logging to spooler what will report that email is actually
accepted by smtp server.
- ZCP-9722: Add the ability to delete orphan stores directly at the very
next softdelete purge run.
- ZCP-9921: Possible crash while using multi-resultset query and there is a
- ZCP-9861, ZCP-9436: Refactor the shape 'engine' to more flexible and
- ZCP-9253, ZCP-9246: Create server table API.
- ZCP-8301: Z-push against 7.0.2 dev build cannot handle high chars.
- ZCP-9365: Marking message as read in WebAccess will show message as
unread via Z-Push.
- ZCP-8140: iPhone splits comma separated names inside double quotes into
two addresses when answering the mail.
- ZCP-1013: Message locking should be implemented.
- ZCP-5772: Cached: Some mails get lost during synchronization.
- ZCP-5886: Segfault Zarafa-server 6.30.12.
- ZCP-5954: libvmime 0.7.1 is not in 7.0.0 package.
- ZCP-5990: Hook orphans Broken in 6.30.13.
- ZCP-6051: Reminders are give from deleted appointments in cached mode.
- ZCP-6095: The DB Plugin does not allow login names that only differ by an
accent on another letter.
- ZCP-6112: Folder moved from PST to cached profile are not synced.
- ZCP-6129: Install error Zarafa-indexer error in 6.30.15 (Sles 10.2).
- ZCP-6150: Autopick: unable to autopick in scheduling tab of appointment
when resource is added.
- ZCP-6388: Cached outlook does copy on sync.
- ZCP-6459: Outlook with detect on startup profile is unable to load.
- ZCP-6536: Segfault Zarafa-server 6.40.2.
- ZCP-6616: Segfault Zarafa-server 7.0 21919.
- ZCP-6628: Segfault Zarafa-server 6.40.2.
- ZCP-6640: sendas settings are not saved.
- ZCP-6648: Zarafa 6.40.2 seems to have a memory leaks.
- ZCP-6689: Outlook doesn't correctly resolve distribution list.
- ZCP-6712: Cannot create a offline profile with unicode names.
- ZCP-6718: Install.sh file wants to install libvmime 0.7 for 7.x.
- ZCP-6749: Unable to create offline profile with ssl.
- ZCP-6786: Sending meeting request to user with unicode in full name with
result in fallback delivery.
- ZCP-6816: Add bounce messages of spooler to translation system.
- ZCP-6868: Outlook 2000 does not work with unicode.
- ZCP-6889: Appointment update not correct in Outlook to WebAccess.
- ZCP-6959: Streaming ICS can lockup all worker threads.
- ZCP-6962: Server segfault when running this script from 6.40 client to
- ZCP-6981: Czech characters is missing in IMAP via Mutt.
- ZCP-7009: Cannot create a user in company.
- ZCP-7037: Zarafa-fsck -u user will segfault on 7.0.
- ZCP-7038: Zarafa-server segmentation fault if locale does not exist.
- ZCP-7075: Segfault Zarafa-admin while running --list-orphans in a multi
- ZCP-7203: Rules with uni-code created in WebAccess break when editing
them in outlook.
- ZCP-7243: The database upgrade does not create PR_FOLDER_TYPE properties.
- ZCP-7367: Server segfault, reason unknown.
- ZCP-7404: Item counter increased with a detect on startup profile without
a server connection.
- ZCP-7417: Group sorting on strings does not work correctly.
- ZCP-7416: Task percentage set to 0 in cached mode, after updating the
task in WebAccess.
- ZCP-7435: Segfault in rules.
- ZCP-7438: Pre-upgrade Messages not Read/Unread after upgrade 7.0.0.
- ZCP-7439: Public folders not accessible after upgrade.
- ZCP-7446: Todo list Outlook not functioning.
- ZCP-7458: Server memory leaks during test set.
- ZCP-7459: Outlook tasks category sorting broken.
- ZCP-7482: Zarafa.ecf is not removed after update to Zarafa 7.
- ZCP-7535: Segfault at server exit.
- ZCP-7597: Segfault Zarafa-gateway 7.00.
- ZCP-7617: During offline upgrade procedure, email will stay in Outbox
even when you are working online.
- ZCP-7651: HTML to text misses enters to spaces.
- ZCP-7670: Delete button deletes entire recurrence in Outlook 10 and no
pop to ask what one to delete (public calendar).
- ZCP-7760: Meeting responses from a external source will make the response
out of date.
- ZCP-7773: Cannot create offline (cached) profile with trunk.
- ZCP-7784: Bullet points in tasks break when a task is made through
- ZCP-7839: Body is not shown when it is sent in HTML.
- ZCP-7855: Calendar, notes and contact folder are shown as email folder.
- ZCP-7876: Outlook 2000 will not show folder names.
- ZCP-7884: Global address book synchronization skips the next item after
each modification to a group.
- ZCP-7907: SQL failed often is displayed in server.log with 7.0 about out
of range value.
- ZCP-7935: Pop3 is not a default disabled feature.
- ZCP-7936: Unix Plugin doesn't accept unicode characters.
- ZCP-7934: Man page Zarafa-server.cfg has an empty default for
- ZCP-8102: Sorting on email address breaks on names with " " (quotes).
- ZCP-8111: New mail notification does not work when having a cached
- ZCP-8124: Unable to open shared folder with outlook XP.
- ZCP-8127: Name button does not open Global address book in Outlook 2000
- ZCP-8128: Global address book details not shown in Outlook 2000 and XP.
- ZCP-8145: Global address book synchronization may stop on processing
- ZCP-8189: Zarafa-server segfault Zarafa 7.0.1.
- ZCP-8191: Folders in Public folder can't be renamed.
- ZCP-8195: Cached mode missing user from group after contact to user
- ZCP-8232: Drag/drop to PST with outlook XP doesn't copy body.
- ZCP-8263: Sendas rights not correctly upgraded from 6.30 to 6.40 only 1
(first) is saved.
- ZCP-8286: Folder name added to favourites in public folder in Outlook XP
will be reduced to the first letter.
- ZCP-8458: Segfault Zarafa-server 7.0.2.
- ZCP-8554: Contacts are not displayed in multi-tenant setup when you have
view privileges on other company.
- ZCP-8594: Crash Zarafa-server 6.40.10.
- ZCP-8617: Zarafa 6.40.11 segfault.
- ZCP-8842: Segfault Zarafa-server 7.0.2 in SaveLogonTime.
- ZCP-8905: Zarafa-admin --user-count stopped working in 7.0.3.
- ZCP-9216: Email which contains link to file on network share drive is
completely empty in WebAccess.
- ZCP-9294: Direct booking is not working in Outlook 2007.
- ZCP-9325: Several customers reported sometime in 7.0 very slow deletion
- ZCP-9343: Cancellations of meeting request resource booking are not
updated in the resource calendar.
- ZCP-9540: Calendar occurrence containing in-line message are empty or
- ZCP-9552: Search in Zarafa-server can completely block outlook.
- ZCP-9575: Segfault Zarafa-server on database connection lost.
- ZCP-9663: Zarafa-server Segfault 7.1.x.
- ZCP-8980: Sending an email from Outlook when Zarafa is not the default
- ZCP-4967: Items restored from the softdelete system are not available in
offline Outlook profile.
- ZCP-5305: Read receipt keeps asking for conformation.
- ZCP-5821: Cannot open user details from GAB in outlook 2000/2002.
- ZCP-5880: Not providing a ldap_addresslist_type_attribute_value causes
companies to not be found.
- ZCP-5963: Cancelling a synchronization causes at least that folder to not
- ZCP-6172: Outlook 2010: conversation mode does not show mails.
- ZCP-6926: Reply on unicode html emails with z-push will result in bounce
- ZCP-6996: Cannot install the WebAccess on Ubuntu 7.0.0-24784.
- ZCP-7132: Attachments with quote-printable in the middle oof the file
name not displayed correctly.
- ZCP-7191: Zarafa 7.0.0 beta 2 does not show amount of threads in
- ZCP-7244: Outlook escapes some characters with & (I'd will become
- ZCP-7676: Resource: Decline recurring meeting request set to yes does not
- ZCP-7774: Missing PR_BODY when dragging email out of Outlook.
- ZCP-7811: Direct creation of offline profile creation in Outlook 2010
often fails due missing folders.
- ZCP-7975: Unable to delete company with multi-tenancy and DB Plugin.
- ZCP-8876: Zarafa7-upgrade python script encoding error.
- ZCP-3509: Client segfault when server is gone.
- ZCP-3754: Public folder and Public folders are in English instead of the
'native' language in WebAccess.
- ZCP-3880: Red hat servers don't print calls in traceback.
- ZCP-5196: Performance, Zarafa should call less queries.
- ZCP-5808: Attachment broken after forward from iPhone.
- ZCP-5831: Extend the orphaned store list with the deletion date.
- ZCP-5959: Deadlocked while break sync or exiting outlook.
- ZCP-5987: Outlook crash in 6.40 RC6 when using SyncOptions = 1.
- ZCP-5996: Max_allowed_packet is smaller than 16M (16776192). You are
advised to increase this value.
- ZCP-6021: Compile error 6.30 on very new systems.
- ZCP-6144: Outlook 2010: delegate see content of private appointment.
- ZCP-6176: Mail body containing boundary strings of an rfc822 mail is not
shown in Mac mail.
- ZCP-6329: Table cursor on the wrong place in category mode.
- ZCP-6440: Changing from no restriction to restriction ICS causes existing
messages to be re-added.
- ZCP-6475: Extra server.cfg option where mysql unix socket can be
- ZCP-6533: Change Zarafa-admin command-line options.
- ZCP-6622: IMAP direct delete instead of delete at expunge.
- ZCP-6668: Server segfault without icu installed.
- ZCP-6737: When the primary store can't be opened, Outlook shows an error
about ZarafaExt32.dll first.
- ZCP-6791: Out of office is sent if delegate receives copies of meeting
- ZCP-6809: Slow response of the Zarafa-Indexed cause a server error.
- ZCP-6822: OneOffEntryIDs in the database without unicode are not handled
- ZCP-6898: Client calls ModifyProfile while nothing is changed.
- ZCP-6953: Cannot use "Open shared folder" in outlook on a multi-server
- ZCP-6966: Weird MySQL behaviour.
- ZCP-6970: Setting a subject with a non-alpha character in the prefix
crashes the client.
- ZCP-7059: Migrator does not migrate attachments data of attachments of
- ZCP-7066: Support more password encryption types.
- ZCP-7141: No read receipt sent after clicking ok and error message when
marking mail read.
- ZCP-7182: Zarafa.ini not placed in the correct directory.
- ZCP-7246: Zarafa-fsck does not find any folders to check.
- ZCP-7279: Subscription table leak.
- ZCP-7280: Object subscriptions leak.
- ZCP-7281: PR_PARENT_ENTRYID different for messages directly in the Public
Folders IPM Subtree.
- ZCP-7309: Counters wrong in outbox.
- ZCP-7349: Remove storeid from properties table.
- ZCP-7353: 6 -> 7 Upgrade can break when doing IMAP update.
- ZCP-7392: Internal store subscriptions fail on delete.
- ZCP-7432: Reset counters on folder open.
- ZCP-7466: 7.0 beta3 databases have 'invalid' tables.
- ZCP-7494: Counters incorrect after hard-deletion of soft-deleted item.
- ZCP-7491: PR_SUBFOLDERS incorrect during folder copy.
- ZCP-7502: IMAPITable.MAPITables.testOutgoingFlags fails.
- ZCP-7581: ResolveNames() broken in SWIG/python.
- ZCP-7609: Open shared folder does not resolve correctly when name is
- ZCP-7661: When selecting unread search folder it does not show the
correct number of unread emails. (outlook 2010).
- ZCP-7678: Sessions not cleaned up properly.
- ZCP-7686: Server may hang after TERM signal.
- ZCP-7700: MROPS and MWOPS do not count streaming operations.
- ZCP-7701: ProcessSubmitFlags is called outside the database transaction.
- ZCP-7712: Unable to connect to server using 7.1.0 client to 7.0.0 server.
- ZCP-7734: Use epoll for socket dispatching.
- ZCP-7802: Copernic fails to show some emails.
- ZCP-7813: Possible race condition on startup.
- ZCP-7820: Clients are showing wrong version in the image.
- ZCP-7831: More statistics in Zarafa-stats --top: track new statistics for
round-trip time, number of SOAP requests.
- ZCP-7840: GetProps returns in sometimes the wrong error code.
- ZCP-7857: Possible table failure on SQL deadlock.
- ZCP-7873: Non-MVI columns show MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND for table with MVI
- ZCP-7877: Forwarded meeting request message contains wrong information.
- ZCP-7887: Change [servers] section in msr to be optional, so you need
this option in the config.
- ZCP-7901: Opening MSG from desktop crashes outlook.
- ZCP-7905: Tasks unchecked in the WebAccess will not come back to the To
Do bar in outlook.
- ZCP-7908: Make MSR log location configurable.
- ZCP-7965: Links "Programs and Features" in Control Panel are incorrect.
- ZCP-7971: Pthread_join called twice on the same pthread_t in
WSStreamOps::CloseAndGetAsyncResult() and Release().
- ZCP-8021: Dutch translation in Delegate tab in Outlook is too long.
- ZCP-8022: PR_EC_PUBLIC_IPM_SUBTREE_ENTRYID fails to return correct
proptag in GetProps().
- ZCP-8135: Company store size only contains public folder size.
- ZCP-8143: Zarafa-admin --list-companies tries double free on a user
- ZCP-8142: Zarafa-admin --list-companies and --details type company does
not show set system admin.
- ZCP-8216: Messages are still accessible under the old entryid even after
- ZCP-8505: Zarafa-admin --details company --type company only shows
company quotas not userdefault.
- ZCP-8591: Zarafa won't compile on Ubuntu 11.10.
- ZCP-8613: The MailboxTable returns unwrapped and therefore useless
- ZCP-8671: Cells in tables can be NOT FOUND in category-expanded view.
- ZCP-8768: Memory leak in GetDeferredCount().
- ZCP-8791: Refactor the client side streaming code to be less complicated
and less error prone.
- ZCP-8811: Allow logging of ICS sync log to the client application.
- ZCP-8818: ECSync object is never destroyed.
- ZCP-8885: Mysql deadlock when inserting into hierarchy table.
- ZCP-8890: Customers on 7.0.3 still have frequently deadlocks in
server.log, because counter resets.
- ZCP-8889: Force correct mysql optimization.
- ZCP-8896: Pre 7.0.4 clients can't open delegate stores on 7.0.4 server.
- ZCP-8969: Valgrind errors in ECStoreObjectTable.cpp.
- ZCP-9019: The Global address book hierarchy never shows a company if only
one company exists.
- ZCP-4392: ID in users table is limited to 32k records, this will be
problem for some projects where we are busy with.
- ZCP-5813: ADS: Unable to set 'send as' for groups.
- ZCP-5900: Changing Zarafa-contact to Zarafa-user will not automatically
- ZCP-6079: Zarafa-server segfault in 6.30.12.
- ZCP-6110: Segfault server 6.40.0-20419 (RC8).
- ZCP-6163: Segfaults every 20-30 minutes 6.30.12.
- ZCP-6487: User creation does not trigger store creation (Unicode).
- ZCP-6502: Zarafa-server segfault in 6.40.0.
- ZCP-6593: Zarafa-server crash 6.40.0.
- ZCP-6626: Create distribution-list in Outlook 2007 with external Global
address book contact will result in unknown email address.
- ZCP-6694: Add option to configure license daemon timeout.
- ZCP-6687: Forward note, tasks or msg files in caching mode will be
missing in received email.
- ZCP-6693: Blackberry contact name resolve can result in wrong email
- ZCP-6748: Segfault Zarafa-server 6.40.4.
- ZCP-6759: Add support for forward as inline email rule.
- ZCP-6833: Streaming ICS can mistakenly consider itself done if the last
message(s) of a batch were deleted.
- ZCP-7168: Client does not destub messages that were opened read-only.
- ZCP-7413: Zarafa-admin --user-count show strange values with community
- ZCP-7434: SQL failed after upgrade.
- ZCP-7440: Mailboxes in Soft-delete after migration.
- ZCP-7470: LDAP query conflicts sometimes with users/contacts.
- ZCP-7525: SQL Failed: Out of range value adjusted for column 'val_ulong'.
- ZCP-7545: SQL error every hour in serverlog.
- ZCP-7619: Outlook 2010 emails made with previous clients cannot be
forwarded by mismatch of Inet Account ID.
- ZCP-7663: Mysql deadlock in deferredupdate table.
- ZCP-7683: ZCP 7 will see 15: as subject_prefix.
- ZCP-7725: Segfault Zarafa-server 7,0,0,26667 with wrong attachment
- ZCP-7834: Show last login date in orphaned listing instead of last access
time on store.
- ZCP-7843: Set-system-admin fails to set company system admin.
- ZCP-8225: Segfault Zarafa-server 7.0.0.
- ZCP-8391: Zarafa offline synchronization fails with low bandwidth.
- ZCP-8968: Since ZCP 7.0 more people complain about offline sync that stop
or offline server that stop completely.
- ZCP-9124: Searching in Outlook XP for umlauts will results in a database
or IO error.
- ZCP-9647: Server crash after MySQL error (in this case caused by full
- ZCP-9725: Resync of offline GAL can result in mapi_e_not_found.
- ZCP-4417: Unable to edit appointment in Outlook after it has been edit in
- ZCP-4833: Folder sync is syncing hidden folder but forgets to set the
- ZCP-5486: Forward rule does not add original sender in body.
- ZCP-5711: Can not move Declined meeting response mail.
- ZCP-5958: Convenient depth add the folder itself.
- ZCP-6186: Create multi-server user migration script.
- ZCP-6267: A way to check how many users you have left in you license.
- ZCP-6287: SIGSEGV with Zarafa 6.30.14.
- ZCP-6493: Out of Office subject not send.
- ZCP-6610: Outlook 2010, missing 'Outlook Address Book' tab.
- ZCP-6701: Redirects fail in certain cases.
- ZCP-7192: Title of delegate tab in Outlook and WebAccess are inconsistent
in dutch language.
- ZCP-7307: Sending emails to a personal distribution list with a
non-existing Zarafa user will fail completely.
- ZCP-8230: Unable to deliver to email address that is shared by a contact
and a user.
- ZCP-8390: Zarafa-fsck segfault on 7.0.2 beta 1.
- ZCP-8442: Missing messages in outlook with cached mode.
- ZCP-8447: Zarafa offline sync uses a lot of bandwidth even after initial
- ZCP-9030: Zarafa-fsck 7.0.3 segfault.
- ZCP-9100: Wrong order of attachments Zarafa < - > Zarafa in message body
with RTF emails.
- ZCP-9212: Resource configuration settings in Outlook 2010 are by default
greyed out, probably we need to add this as well to the 2010 compat dll.
- ZCP-9466: Can trigger SQL deadlocks.
- ZCP-2140: Reply while offline results in an error.
- ZCP-2705: Synchronisation improvements bandwidth.
- ZCP-2799: It is not possible to send Read Receipt confirmation from a
- ZCP-3458: IMAP: need to subscribe twice for a folder.
- ZCP-3606: Name resolving not working in Multi Company.
- ZCP-3651: Can not creating a profile, outlook and profile editor will
- ZCP-5165: Outlook cached profile crashes at start-up.
- ZCP-6102: Zarafa-passwd: not possible to change password.
- ZCP-6157: Kerberos patch for 6.40 Fedora compatibility.
- ZCP-6156: Openssl 1.0 patch for 6.40 Fedora compatibility.
- ZCP-6179: Outlook: Try to connect to server, server segfaults.
- ZCP-6200: Ldap-switch-sendas.pl script error.
- ZCP-6283: Unable to open entire shared store outlook 2010.
- ZCP-6311: Xobni crashes with Zarafa plugin.
- ZCP-6436: Offline server doesn't handle active <-> non-active changes
- ZCP-6830: Outlook will not send unicode attachments.
- ZCP-6886: 6.40.5 client welcome dialog shows 6.40.4 version.
- ZCP-6906: 7.0.0. Client dialog shows 6.40.4.
- ZCP-6957: Cannot connect to a 6.40.2 server with a 6.40.5 client.
- ZCP-7071: No example config file for the admin.cfg.
- ZCP-7171: "Favorites" And "Public Folders" Don't have
- ZCP-7395: MSR bi-directional sync.
- ZCP-7473: OutlookSpy IMAPIFolder button takes a long time to load.
- ZCP-7610: Mysql detects deadlocks when inserting into the tproperties
- ZCP-7690: Lucene error causes assert in server in debug mode.
- ZCP-7757: Debian/Ubuntu crash on missing locale for Zarafa-admin.
- ZCP-7822: Server sends corrupt stream if the database is inconsistent.
- ZCP-7830: Zarafa Monitor and stats show 'wrong' information.
- ZCP-7909: Extend the Zarafa-admin --force-resync that a resync will also
work when a user is moved with msr.
- ZCP-8024: Freebusy data not showing correctly in VBA.
- ZCP-8146: Outlook displays attachments twice with S/MIME e-mails.
- ZCP-8203: Receive timeout too low for some XML requests.
- ZCP-8223: Outlook 2010 direct booking of resources.
- ZCP-8231, ZCP-8108: Resource capacity is ignored when a resource is
- ZCP-8326: Possible 100% cpu usage during QueryRows.
- ZCP-8610: Mysql deadlock when inserting into hierarchy table.
- ZCP-8625: Rename Zarafa System user to some generic, so OEM don't get
emails when over quota from a Zarafa name.
- ZCP-8971: Setting quota for company with Zarafa-admin doesn't work.
- ZCP-8184: Session stats may lock sessionmanager too long.
- ZCP-9593: Segfault Zarafa-server on database connection issues.
- ZCP-8619: Some threads fail to exit on server shutdown.
- ZCP-7872: Replied email remains unread in the WebAccess after sync.
- ZCP-4214: Outlook: cached: sent mail stays in outbox, gets resent.+
'online' connection is lost and not reconnected.
- ZCP-5778: Reconnect doesn't work when using the Zarafa-proxy.
- ZCP-7870: IMAP email not removed from database on delete.
- ZCP-8498: Zarafa-server segfault on shutdown.
- ZCP-8756: Zarafa-server segfault 7.0.3 beta 1.
- ZCP-9153: SQL error on upgrade from 7.0.3 to 7.0.4.
- ZCP-9263: Zarafa server 7.0.4 segfault.
- ZCP-9582: Mysql deadlock errors found in offline-server log.
- ZCP-7516: WebAccess advanced find does not find categorized items.
- ZCP-8352: Zarafa-server won't shutdown with epoll (sometimes).
- ZCP-9333: Old installations may still have MyISAM tables.
- ZCP-8452: Option counter_reset not documented in server.cfg manpage.
- ZCP-8836: [backward compatibility] 6.x client to 7.x server unable to
load large string properties.
- ZCP-8909: Memory issues with searchfolders.
- ZCP-8956: Crash in Zarafa-server with LDAP page control.
- ZCP-9342: Possible to get ICS in a non-exporting state.
- ZCP-9512: Segfault Zarafa-server 6.40.14.
- ZCP-8147: Zarafa-backup may incrementally backup items which aren't
- ZCP-8477: ICS can deadlock in abort cases.
- ZCP-8481: Network delays can cause infinite loop in ICS.
- ZCP-8555: Freebusy publish may crash when public doesn't work correctly.
- ZCP-8606: Refactor fix of ZCP-7401 and move code to meeting request
- ZCP-8618: BES connector usually needs server_address which is not in
default config file.
- ZCP-8676: Python store iterator and generator have incorrect default
- ZCP-8812: SWIG directors leak memory and no director is available for
ECLogger and IStream.
- ZCP-8814: Client MAPI performance: improve handling of large numbers of
- ZCP-7930: Stores not created in German when you set userscript locale to
de_DE.UTF-8 in /etc/default/Zarafa.
- ZCP-8283: Zarafa-server Segfault in 6.40.11.
- ZCP-8350: Zararfa7-upgrade script exits when it finds a missing database
- ZCP-8378: Zarafa-server Segfault 7.1.* after restart of Zarafa-server
proc with invalid ldap credentials.
- ZCP-8636: Multiple day event will span 1 day extra on black berry.
- ZCP-9694: Upgrade with DB and hosted from 6.30 to (7.0x or 7.1) failed.
- ZCP-8202: Remove all the mysql queries with NOW().
- ZCP-9137: Update primary key on tproperties table to fix ZCP-9130.
- ZCP-8332: Enable LDAP paging in ZCP.
- ZCP-8351: Server log line about --force-database-upgrade option
deprecated in version 7.
- ZCP-8504: ADS Plugin quota menu displays company hard and softquota.
- ZCP-8672: SQL deadlock in table changes.
- ZCP-8675: Deadlock insert into syncedmessages table.
- ZCP-8937: Memleak in ldap page controle.
- ZCP-8960: Text-version of this email shows "&" before the text starts.
- ZCP-7897: Small bugs in session locking can cause server-wide problems.
- ZCP-7904: Settings unicode strings outside the BMP (above 0x10000) cause
- ZCP-8259: Add full GAB resync capability.
- ZCP-8486: SOAP scripts to automatically set permissions and WebAccess
- ZCP-8826: ECWaitableTask objects cannot be destructed if they haven't
been executed first.
- ZCP-8944: Valgrind reported errors.
- ZCP-5809: Sendas does not work on Zarafa-contacts.
- ZCP-6290: Zarafa-spooler segfault 6.40.
- ZCP-6371: Zarafa-spooler tries to send delayed messages continuously.
- ZCP-6421: Dagent segfaults when mailing to a group.
- ZCP-6784: Segfault Zarafa-spooler 7.00.
- ZCP-7319: Mail gets sent over and over again.
- ZCP-8450: Create option to disable emailing to the group everyone.
- ZCP-9467: Since 7.0.5 Hebrew attachments send to exchange 2003 get broken
- ZCP-6983: Message-id is partly missing in IMAP.
- ZCP-7569: Spooler should automatically quote fullname of sender,
recipient to solve issues in some client with commas.
- ZCP-6449: Email cannot be parsed.
- ZCP-6997: Getting "EGAIN: blocking operation error" messages in spooler
- ZCP-7385: Zarafa creates garbage of avaya email addresses.
- ZCP-7727: Log MessageId in DAgent.
- ZCP-8298: Zarafa spooler segfault.
- ZCP-6023: Attachments received from Exchange with Outlook 2000 will
- ZCP-6085: Wrong send-as bounce mail after sending without permission.
- ZCP-6104: Spooler segfault in 6.30.14.
- ZCP-6490: Spooler killed by signal 6 when user sends mail (Unicode).
- ZCP-7065: Add_imap_data option is not working when wizard rule is
- ZCP-7342: Email to everyone will not be sent.
- ZCP-7507: Segfault Zarafa-dagent with 7.0RC1.
- ZCP-7825: Korean charset alias not supported.
- ZCP-8517: Different customers reported the issue that spooler hang after
- ZCP-9629: Spooler forces reconnection without sending any mail.
- ZCP-9079: Dagent not delivering emails correctly when charset
iso-8859-8-i is being used.
- ZCP-7035: Debug option for dagent to save a RFC822 copy of message.
- ZCP-7589: Spooler doesn't allow using SMTP port other than 25.
- ZCP-7818: Dagent sometimes delivers mail in spam folder even if the spam
header is absent.
- ZCP-8108: Meeting Request Autoresponder for resources.
- ZCP-8501: Emailing to a fax number will always give a bounce message but
fax is resolved.
- ZCP-8816: Sent only to me rule not working.
- ZCP-7794: Python has no support for PT_ACTION and PT_SRESTRICTION.
- ZCP-8921: Allow the logger returned from ECSyncLog::GetLogger() to be
replaced (from python).
- ZCP-5983: Archiver shows crash but seems to work OK.
- ZCP-7587: LMTP may not respond on error.
- ZCP-7947: Optional attendee sees "undisclosed-recipients" as additional
- ZCP-8667: Forward flag is visible for all users when delivering email to
group, where one user has a forward rule.
- ZCP-9234: Email is delivered missing attachment and optimized imap data
when attachment storage is 100% full.
- ZCP-9461: Email with this subject =?%SF_CHARSET%?Q?f=C3=BCr?= will result
in fallback delivery.
- ZCP-7881: LMTP accepts DATA even with no RCPT's.
- ZCP-8074: Delegate meeting request only for delegate leaves original
email in SMTP queue.
- ZCP-8167: Headers not correctly parsed when an empty line is in the
- ZCP-8724: Resource capacity is printed wrong in the dagent log.
- ZCP-8880: Change the PHP tags used in the mr accept script.
- ZCP-8840: DAgent should not send a vacation message to mails containing
an auto-submitted header.
- ZCP-8592: When forwarding a email which is send to multiple recipients
and/or group, this information is not listed in the auto forward header.
- ZCP-8797: Email with plain text body and html signature will only show
- ZCP-8389: Attachment is show in encoded name in WebAccess and outlook of
this example eml.
- ZCP-8682: Rule forward may create bad 'Sent' header in body.
- ZCP-8982: Some Chinese charactersets are not correctly shown in body.
- ZCP-7960: Korean emails now contain empty subject and recipients.
- ZCP-9400: Umlaut in full name breaks in from address when used send as.
- ZCP-6799: Migrator manual needs update.
- ZCP-7003: Merge BES admin manual section trunk to 6.40.
- ZCP-7109: Documentation about Zarafa-msr is missing that you need to
- ZCP-8845: Sub folder not recovered after permanently deleting a folder
with sub folder.
- ZCP-9278: Documentation build broken saying "mismatched tag".
- ZCP-6834: Documentation update on non-active /active users.
- ZCP-7004: Add note in migrator manual that the .net packages need to be
up to date.
- ZCP-7063: Add supported password encryption types to documentation.
- ZCP-7070: No documentation about the admin.cfg for multi server set-ups.
- ZCP-7078: Document location of Zarafa Drag&Drop Firefox plugin.
- ZCP-7376: Zarafa7-upgrade script manual update.
- ZCP-7511: Clarify net ads join in administrator manual.
- ZCP-7533: Documentation 2.15.4 wrong variable name and bulky url.
- ZCP-7556: Dutch translation error in WebAccess.
- ZCP-7679: Add disclaimer for documentation in legal section.
- ZCP-7932: No description found in the Zarafa-admin manual about
- ZCP-8250: Pop-up behind other pop-up when deleting a recurring meeting
with Firefox 6.
- ZCP-8683: Document all methods to create CSV coupling files for the
- ZCP-8987: Add link to time estimation script in release notes and admin
- ZCP-8256: Create utility to estimate the update duration to Zarafa 7.
- ZCP-7832: Document how to Add option to msi installer of Zarafa-client,
so you can deploy it without autoupdater installed.
- ZCP-1953: Document registry key modifications.
- ZCP-3239: /usr/share/Zarafa/performance-tuning.txt is not up to date.
- ZCP-6832: Correction man page Zarafa-admin --hookstore.
- ZCP-6836: Update dutch WA Translation.
- ZCP-6968: Update Administrator Manual supported distro's.
- ZCP-7237: Manual corrections.
- ZCP-7500: Zarafa-admin --utf8 --create-store --lang "en_US" fails
- ZCP-6532: Segfault in unicode gateway.
- ZCP-6695: Error in Thunderbird after moving e-mail.
- ZCP-7217: Saving draft in WebAccess and reopening via IMAP will show
broken unicode characters.
- ZCP-5172: UIDPLUS support for IMAP.
- ZCP-6145: Gateway logging slows performance.
- ZCP-6418: The gateway returns an error when the last item is deleted from
- ZCP-7278: Gateway options in code and default config file out-of-sync.
- ZCP-8666: Trying to sync an empty folder on iPhone via IMAP gives an
- ZCP-8377: IMAPITable cursor is wrong on modification.
- ZCP-6381: Zarafa gateway 6.40.2-22111 Debian 5 x86_64 segfault.
- ZCP-6928: Segfault in Zarafa-gateway 7.0.0-24488.
- ZCP-7483: BIS+IMAP receives all imap mail again since last Zarafa-server
- ZCP-9036: Zarafa-gateway will stop logging after user stop using imap.
- ZCP-6485: Gateway segfaults after unicode login.
- ZCP-6685: Gateway crash 6.40.3.
- ZCP-6958: Thunderbird can't retrieve messages or mark as read with
'imap_capability_idle = yes'.
- ZCP-3162: Saving mail in Thunderbird shows in WebAccess or Outlook the
- ZCP-8500: Create an option which disables the storage of RFC822 files on
disk when using IMAP.
- ZCP-6204: Ical segfault 6.40.0-20653 Debian 5 32 bit.
- ZCP-3840: Libical probably not thread safe.
- ZCP-7123: Libical can loop on faulty RRULE.
- ZCP-8169: PR_ICON_INDEX value for cancellation meeting request mail is
- ZCP-5903: Index service doesn't synchronize all stores.
- ZCP-6890: Zarafa-indexer segfault 7.0.0-24346.
- ZCP-6961: SEGFAULT Zarafa-indexer.
- ZCP-6972: Zarafa-indexer does not index attachments when streaming is
- ZCP-7026: Indexer segfault 7.0.0 beta 2.
- ZCP-7411: Indexer segfault, unknown cause.
- ZCP-7524: Segfault Zarafa-indexer.
- ZCP-8462: Zarafa-indexer crashes if the default open file limit of 1024
- ZCP-9105: Zarafa-indexer fails when indexing large amounts of stubbed
- ZCP-9132: Zarafa-indexer segfault.
- ZCP-9259: Zarafa-indexer is using much more IO since optimize function is
- ZCP-9347: Indexer segfault during content streaming.
- ZCP-9140: Zarafa indexer will not stop during indexing of stubbed
- ZCP-7585: Indexer leaks memory in streaming mode.
- ZCP-7582: User/company/server settings in Zarafa-indexer do not work.
- ZCP-7615: Indexer skips other users after a user with an error.
- ZCP-7697: Indexer can loop on reading empty index file.
- ZCP-7804: Indexer doesn't index store when one message contains a stream
- ZCP-8520: Allow limiting of the number of search results for the indexer.
- ZCP-8546: Zarafa-indexer sometimes complains about 'IndexRead out of
- ZCP-8740: Zarafa-indexer does not report version on startup.
- ZCP-8222: Indexer doesn't delete lock-files at startup, even though log
message says it does.
- ZCP-6008: Search on email domain doesn't return results when using the
- ZCP-6746: Too Many Clauses error in Zarafa-indexer.
- ZCP-7327: Segfault Zarafa-indexer 6.40.7.
- ZCP-7452: Indexer died after upgrade to 7.0.0-26551.
- ZCP-6642: Indexer indexes the public folder but indexer is not used for
searches in public folder.
- ZCP-6967: Indexer broken with streaming mode.
- ZCP-7317: Hebrew subject too short.
- ZCP-7478: segfault while creating tnef with unicode string > 8k.
- ZCP-7632: DAgent fallback delivery on mail "parsing failed: 0x80004005".
- ZCP-3212: Sending mail with a whole set of â‚¬ in the subject, produces
some question marks in the subject.
- ZCP-5750: Zarafa 6.40 client won't install under Win2003 Terminal Server.
- ZCP-6956: Installing Zarafa-WebAccess with require Zarafa-php instead of
- ZCP-7002: Create Zarafa-common for /etc/sysconfigzarafa* and logrotate
- ZCP-7027: Include optimize-imap.py script in Zarafa-gateway package.
- ZCP-7032: Install.sh contain some non-existing packages.
- ZCP-7031: Initscripts include some non-existing files.
- ZCP-7408: Red hat 6.40.7 packages include boost-Zarafa package.
- ZCP-7447: Zarafa-dbg package depends on Zarafa.
- ZCP-7520: Db-convert-attachments-to-files script can delete already files
when the dump fails.
- ZCP-7639: Upgrade Libvmime7 to Libvmime9 has a wrong symlink.
- ZCP-7846: Recalc store size script doesn't work on Zarafa database
created with 7.0.
- ZCP-8044: Create the upload set for Ubuntu repo for 7.0.
- ZCP-8879: Remove WebAccess-mobile from 7.0 branch as it's anyway not
supported and maintained.
- ZCP-8975: Zarafa-dagent has wrong php dependency in SLES11.
- ZCP-9130: The Zarafa7-upgrade script creates the wrong primary index on
the tproperties table.
- ZCP-6880: Install.sh breaks on libvmime because of version.
- ZCP-6931: Optimize-imap script will fail on company loading function.
- ZCP-6929: Change package layout slightly.
- ZCP-7216: Audit-parse.pl should be cleaned up.
- ZCP-8581: Zarafa ADS installer fails on windows 2008 when not initially
started as administrator.
- ZCP-9233: Optimize-imap script on SLES10 won't find any user, even when
imap is enabled for them.
- ZCP-5707: SLES 11 rpm %post script fails.
- ZCP-5902: Red Hat package need to provide php-mapi.
- ZCP-6084: Package description updates.
- ZCP-6820: MUI packs are not detected by client installer.
- ZCP-7430: Zarafa7-upgrade fails on Centos 5.5 (RHEL5.5).
- ZCP-7692: Add check in ADS installer if user is really schema admin, so
the installer don't succeed if schema can't be installed.
- ZCP-7853: Not all opensource parts of Zarafa-archiver are shipped.
- ZCP-7886: Add Zarafa-msr example config to Zarafa-multiserver package.
- ZCP-7900: Comment in server.cfg about disabled_features is wrong "Default
all features are enabled".
- ZCP-8485: Enable Zarafa-dagent as service by default, as we advise to use
lmtp as default delivery method.
- ZCP-8511: Permissions set php script doesn't work correctly since ZCP 7.0
when trying to set permissions on individual folder.
- ZCP-8755: Change default settings in server.cfg for better performance
and so on.
- ZCP-8877: Fix license header in Zarafa-mr-accept.
- ZCP-8878: Let Zarafa-dagent depend on php-mapi, as the Zarafa-mr-accept
is triggered by dagent.
- ZCP-8903: Set indexing of attachments in indexer.cfg by default to NO, so
the indexer isn't taking too much cpu time when indexing.
- ZCP-8955: Zarafa-dev package has duplicate files.
- ZCP-5948: Debian Zarafa package contains double files.
- ZCP-6854: License in S/MIME plugins sources + versions 0.9.
- ZCP-9042: Make it possible to install Zarafa dagent without installing a
http server (explicit dependency by php5-mapi).
- ZCP-9335: Zarafa7-upgrade script still fails in certain cases on
conversion of names table.
- ZCP-9364: Zarafa7-upgrade script fails on converting searchfolder with
'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3.
- ZCP-6879: LDAP schema in 6.40 include CN attribute as must for
- ZCP-7414: Drop Zarafa-cfgchecker from packaging as it's totally not up to
- ZCP-7602: Install.sh script does not accept 7 serial.
- ZCP-7600: Installer should disable imap feature when gateway isn't
selected to run.
- ZCP-7642: MSR packaging is wrong.
- ZCP-8280: Please change log_file in dagent.cfg to full patch instead of
- ZCP-8364: Zarafa schema doesn't include sendasprivilege attribute for
- ZCP-8494: Search folders containing single quotes break python upgrade
- ZCP-8468: Ship libvmime 0.9.2 with Zarafa.
- ZCP-8152: Upgrade of searchfolders restriction data containing
high-characters may fail.
- ZCP-7944: Config.php.dist in source package contains dos enters.
- ZCP-7456: Licensed sigsev when stopping the process.
- ZCP-8261: Remove 50% non-active limit, so you can have enough shared
mailboxes when using the archiver.
- ZCP-8117: Implementation of Retrieve contacts folders from server.
- ZCP-5957: Migrator will not migrate folder below top level Inbox.
- ZCP-6803: Zarafa to pst migration will not include folder content.
- ZCP-6995: Crash in migration tool.
- ZCP-6998: Crash migration tool.
- ZCP-7406: Migrator will hang on store migration when migrating Exchange
2007 to Zarafa.
- ZCP-7644: Exchange migration will not migrate inlined image in task.
- ZCP-6355: Migrator Does not install when Exchange Redirector is
- ZCP-7290: Migrator only shows stats of last migrated store.
- ZCP-5438: Migration tool gives strange error is no Zarafa client is
- ZCP-6802: Migrator will save exchange server setting on Zarafa server
- ZCP-6924: Migrator does not migrate the email address of a contact that
was saved from the Global address book.
- ZCP-6932: Migrator will not convert email address is message in message.
- ZCP-6933: Migrator will not migrate distribution-lists in
- ZCP-6994: Make note that Scalix migration can only be done for premium
- ZCP-7042: Selecting a log file with the brose button is unclear.
- ZCP-7044: On a first migration, the migrator reports already migrated
- ZCP-7046: Some button locations/descriptions are kind of strange.
- ZCP-7289: Optionally don't migrate RSS folders.
- ZCP-7323: Warn user if automatic mapping will be created.
- ZCP-7605: The config file is not saved in Windows 7.
- ZCP-7649: Zarafa-msr fails if no username is provided.
- ZCP-8324: The Zarafa Migration Tool (and it's installer) should check for
the correct .NET version instead of crashing when the correct version is
- ZCP-8374: PR_HTML property broken with some messages after migration from
- ZCP-5508: Email addresses in DLs do not get resolved by migration tool
leaving LDAP queries.
- ZCP-6804: Migration from Exchange to Zarafa will fail for a lot of items.
- ZCP-6870: Migrator create version display nr in GUI and or
- ZCP-7227: Crash in Zarafa Migration Tool while processing migration from
- ZCP-7240: Migrator crash selecting log path.
- ZCP-7282: Zarafa migrator does not respect ssl.
- ZCP-6999: Migrator tool cannot migrate without a csv file.
- ZCP-7110: Scalix migration fails without a outlook connection to the
- ZCP-8482: Configuration settings not saved when asked to after succesful
- ZCP-8544, ZCP-8447: Do not migrate the property PR_INTERNET_CONTENT from
exchange to Zarafa.
- ZCP-8039: Company view loses name in gab drop-down for viewable
- ZCP-8228: Zarafa-msr should validate the destination servers.
- ZCP-8495: Re-doing a store migration with MSR fails.
- ZCP-8596: MSR Delegate permissions are not saved while migrating the
- ZCP-8745: Allow switch between unidirectional and bidirectional for MSR.
- ZCP-8746: Allow setting number of worker threads in MSR.
- ZCP-8747: Allow forcing source server for MSR.
- ZCP-8751: MSR does not show which store is conflicting when failing.
- ZCP-8748: MSR retry code should retry the entire folder instead of
retrying the message.
- ZCP-8753: Unable to unhook public stores (both in single and multi-tenant
- ZCP-8749: MSR may report all migrations succeeded when they didn't.
- ZCP-8754: MSR has no way to verify whether all went well.
- ZCP-8970: Show sync log in MSR log.
- ZCP-8595: MSR cannot find user stores with unicode characters in their
- ZCP-9433: The MSR seems to crash after an SQL error.
- ZCP-8343: The MSR should use the server guid of the source store, not of
the source admin store when storing states.
- ZCP-8996: Zarafa-msr will not stop for unknown configuration options.
- ZCP-8750: ICS retries can cause too many messages to be present in the
- ZCP-8597: Msr migrating a store with a move or copy rule changes the
displayed move to field to undefined.
- ZCP-5633: ADS: Creating address-lists in ADS is user unfriendly.
- ZCP-9205: Zarafa ADS installer will check if user is member of schema
admin groups, however this groups is sometimes called differently in
- ZCP-6715: ADS: wrong version is shown, when running the ads client.
- ZCP-7501: Tab order of input fields is wrong in ADS plugin tab.
- ZCP-5615: ADS: error when installing 32-bit ADS plugin in 64-bit win2k3
- ZCP-8376: Missing ADS Zarafa contacts tab.
- ZCP-7601: Zarafa-admin segfaults on archiver users.
- ZCP-7421: Add to the Zarafa-admin a field to show to which archive a user
- ZCP-9482: Unhooking a store with auto attached archive will make the
archive store the main store.
- ZCP-6334: Wrong archiver config file.
- ZCP-6335: Zarafa-archiver -w option not possible.
- ZCP-6339: Archiver log reports unclear information.
- ZCP-7148: Attaching a user to the root of an archive will show
"IPM_SUBTREE" with -l.
- ZCP-7487: Create archiver cleaner script.
- ZCP-7606: The log level applied is the one from the config.
- ZCP-8109: SQL error after archiving mails attachments.
- ZCP-6341: Option --archive-server is not documented in the man-page.
- ZCP-6378: Need feedback after attaching an archive to a user.
- ZCP-7803: Zarafa-archiver incorrectly prints unicode names.
- ZCP-6873: Update launcher crashes.
- ZCP-7134: Auto updater does not get the version from the server.
- ZCP-9125: Zarafa-client-update.cron returns unwanted error, letting cron
- ZCP-9708: Zarafa-client-update daily crontab deletes client folder if
- ZCP-8820: Launchupdater crashed if you don't have permissions on the temp
- ZCP-8465: Auto updater will fail install in windows 7 because it stops
the updater service.
- ZCP-9111: Zarafa auto update will always install new client even if
newest already was installed.
- ZCP-6755, ZCP-7736: Notify the status of the auto-updater to the server.
- ZCP-7736: Project: Auto updater logging.
- ZCP-7736: More information available at the server about the client.
- ZCP-7860, ZCP-7736: MSI output logging.
- ZCP-7858, ZCP-7736: The log information must be readable for a system
- ZCP-7861, ZCP-7736: Push log level setting to the client.
- ZCP-7736: Update the manuals.
- ZCP-7863, ZCP-7736: Move the MSI signature validation tool to the updater
- ZCP-7864, ZCP-7736: Push the log files from the client to the server.
- ZCP-7879, ZCP-7736: Store the client update status to the database and
visualize with Zarafa-admin.
- ZCP-8192, ZCP-7736: logrotate for client status files.
- ZCP-8398, ZCP-7736: TEST: License with the auto-updater.
- ZCP-8467: Auto updater logs filled with "previous message logged XX
- ZCP-8888, ZCP-7736: msi code to msi error message and Zarafa-admin typo.
- ZCP-8412, ZCP-7736: TEST: auto updater server settings.
- ZCP-6635: Zarafa-backup 6.40.2 segfault.
- ZCP-7767: Segfault in Zarafa-backup with one user.
- ZCP-8129: Zarafa-backup can fail after deleting some folders.
- ZCP-9412: Zarafa-backup -a failed but returns EXIT 0 because 2 users did
- ZCP-9666: Folders with umlauts or high characters are not show in backup
- ZCP-6464: New parameter for Zarafa-restore wanted.
- ZCP-9026: Zarafa-backup does not escape comments on folders and items.
- ZCP-5044: Hidden folders doesn't get the hidden flag back with the
- ZCP-8148: Index file of backup contains moved files twice (ZCP-6704) for
- ZCP-6667: An option for Zarafa-backup which sets the servers to backup.
- ZCP-7530: Zarafa-backup is located in Zarafa-licensed package which
depends on Zarafa-server.
- ZCP-8910: Zarafa-backup in multi-tenancy mode will fail with message
about missing public folder.
- ZCP-8289: Zarafa-backup should use store GUIDs, not store ids to backup
- ZCP-6338: Blackberry + Zarafa 6.30.15 does not work.
- ZCP-7593: BES broken since r26972.
- ZCP-6276: Calendar items are sometimes missing on Blackberry device when
- ZCP-6660: BES5 cannot view messages from other folders.
- ZCP-8451: BES sends read receipt from admin account.
- ZCP-7443: Blackberry non working after migration.
- ZCP-7682: Calendar sync on BES doesn't work with later version after
- ZCP-9402: Meeting requests are not moved to deleted items in WebAccess as
- ZCP-7057: Create python package in 6.40 branch.
- ZCP-7271: WebApp Debian package does not work out-of-the-box.
- ZCP-7481: Audit-parse.pl not packaged.
- ZCP-7709: Make trunk ZCP be version 7.1 and automate the version display.
- ZCP-7812: Open-suse build has patches we can merge.
- ZCP-8179: Zarafa-dev package is broken.
- ZCP-7885: Mac Ical 5 does not work with Zarafa.
- ZCP-8040: Zarafa-ical segfault on 6.40.11 during curl ics import.
- ZCP-8106: Public calendars do not work with Mac Ical 4.
- ZCP-8383: Delete meeting request in Ical 4/5 will give error.
- ZCP-6482: Ical sends meeting request to organizer.
- ZCP-8110: Segfault Zarafa-ical 7.0.0-27791.
- ZCP-8320: Recurring meeting request with exceptions from ICal contains
- ZCP-9434: Ical 5 will show the user name of the Secretary for the
calendar name when opening the calendar of the boss.
- ZCP-6779: Appointments deleted in WebAccess are still present in
- ZCP-6789: Modification error after deleting calendar items in
- ZCP-6807: Caldav: editing a entry in Evolution creates duplicate events.
- ZCP-6895: Cannot move a meeting request to a second calendar.
- ZCP-7114: Zarafa-ical segfault while renaming a folder.
- ZCP-7801: Mac Ical will no show items created in a public calendar.
- ZCP-8101: Ical-gateway in 7.0.1 crashes, if KDE-Kontact tries to upload
- ZCP-8107: Appointments are shown as private in shared calendar.
- ZCP-8153: Unable to accept a meeting request from Gmail.
- ZCP-8502: Cannot use caldav calendars on IOS5.
- ZCP-8548: All day event changed back to all day event after you made a
normal appointment of it.
- ZCP-8564: Caldav service segfault if the Authorization header base64 data
doesn't contain a colon separator.
- ZCP-8670: Unable to connect to a shared/public folder with high chars in
- ZCP-8251: Mac Ical 5 cannot work with non-English stores.
- ZCP-8449: Zarafa-ical high load on Zarafa 7.0.2.
- ZCP-8509: Unable to connect to a shared calendar in ICal4.
- ZCP-6488: Zarafa-ical segfaults after unicode login from lightning.
- ZCP-7956: Ical uid containing base64 with / character breaks caldav.
- ZCP-8348: Public calendar gives error messages in log with ical-4 and tb.
- ZCP-9503, ZCP-9430: python dagent plugin: convert BMP attachment to png
- ZCP-9247: Should document how to setup lmtp for other smtp servers than
- ZCP-9797: Packages of kyoto cabinat aren't shippe for rhel6 in 7.1
- ZCP-9586: Zarafa-licensed can go out of file descriptors when Zarafa
services are restart when still a lot of clients are trying to connect
- ZCP-9808: Zarafa-offline.exe crashes when syncing an attachment from
offline to online
- ZCP-9799: Zarafa-stats --top gives error "not compiled with ncurses" when
running on trunk
- ZCP-9752: Timing issue: SOURCEKEY, EntryId and folder location may not be
consistent during moves
- ZCP-9705: Deadlocks can easily occur in the search code when
searchfolders with adjecent hierarchy ids's are populated simultaneously.
- ZCP-9340: Meeting request is lost when only allowing a delegate to
receive the meeting without allowing a copy to be sent
- ZCP-9329: Zarafa-admin is unable to request updated quota information
- ZCP-9830: Adding a disclaimer to a meeting request will break the non
- ZCP-9834: Disclaimer text will not be added to company with umlaut users
if spooler is not running in utf-8
- ZCP-9494, ZCP-9493: Python spooler plugin: Add disclaimer for outgoing
- ZCP-9506, ZCP-9493: Integration of the c++/python framework in the
- ZCP-9629: Spooler forces reconnection without sending any mail
- ZCP-9812: Meeting request cancelled in iOS5 does not send an update
- ZCP-9402: Meeting requests are not moved to deleted items in WebAccess as
- ZCP-9541: Fix that Pootle prefixes old strings in .PO files with '#~' as
this breaks the WebApp Build
- ZCP-9636: No free busy shown in Mac Ical
- ZCP-9826: If-Match and If-None-Match are handled incorrectly
- ZCP-9544: Caldav creates a subfolder for reminders when deleting events
- ZCP-7588: Tasks with reminder are not shown in lightning
- ZCP-9844: Zarafa Migration Tool should not write Unicode OneOff entryids
to old (non Unicode) PST files.
- ZCP-9382: proppatch command needs to be able to save more information
- ZCP-9637: Create Ubuntu 12.04 buildsystem nodeagent and builds fot 7.0
- ZCP-9508: Allow RFC822 -> MAPI conversion for PHP for z-push 2.
- ZCP-10333: Unable to open rules in Firefox 14+
- ZCP-10004: Patch PHP 5.4 compatible webaccess.
- ZCP-9850: script error in IE when opening attach item window
- ZCP-9239: Certain Inline images from exchange not showing in WebAccess.
- ZCP-8210: Advanced find 'Search in words(s)' string is untranslatable.
- ZCP-9835: The WebAccess should recreate the reminders folder if it fails
to open it.
- ZCP-9846: Recurring reminder not shown on the reminder time.
- ZCP-5847: Trunk with version 7 gives mapi error in WebAccess.
- ZCP-5861: Propose new time of a occurrence does not work in outlook.
- ZCP-6083: Cannot delete occurrence.
- ZCP-6128: Large location name will go out of the appointment box.
- ZCP-6175: Forward a mail with attachment will break the attachment.
- ZCP-6194: unable to create a new email.
- ZCP-6195: Unable to create new appointments.
- ZCP-6206: Switching from scheduling tab to appointment tab in MR will
give the organiser attendee functions.
- ZCP-6212: Edit delegates is available in WebAccess 6.30.
- ZCP-6275: Cannot cancel meeting with resource.
- ZCP-6292: Cannot use date picker in task.
- ZCP-6293: Cannot save task.
- ZCP-6291: Firefox dialogues are rendered to small on Linux desktop.
- ZCP-6396: Unable to open WebAccess folders in Internet explorer 6.
- ZCP-6429: Body broken in reply/forward.
- ZCP-6442: Issue language files if creating Zarafa from source.
- ZCP-6541: Attendee lost in occurrence.
- ZCP-6585: Opening old response mail updates occurrence.
- ZCP-6587: Scheduling tab is blank when inviting a external contact.
- ZCP-6601: Unable to enlarge a recurrence meeting request.
- ZCP-6619: Add config option to hide "Delete permanently" button in
Restore items wizard.
- ZCP-6646: Accepting task request is not increasing new task counter.
- ZCP-6644: Unable to accept/decline task request when it contains an
- ZCP-6665: Task request messages remains unread if read in preview pane.
- ZCP-6732: Internet explorer 8 cannot open signed mails in th preview
- ZCP-6734: Multi-upload gives script error in Internet explorer 7.
- ZCP-6736: Space for the new flash upload text is not enough for all
- ZCP-6743: Meeting request containing Korean/Hebrew attachment can't be
- ZCP-6812: Address book details in the WebAccess (Global address book).
- ZCP-6838: Cannot open task request message with preview pane off or
- ZCP-6861: Can view private items with secretary permissions.
- ZCP-6925: Reply on plain text emails will be completely linkified.
- ZCP-6946: Double click in global address book will always give details
window also when its not needed.
- ZCP-6960: Message not marked as read when previewed.
- ZCP-6979: Cannot send a response to a read receipt message if message is
read in preview pane.
- ZCP-7008: Entering data with a space in the address details of a contact
will make it shift up.
- ZCP-7292: Using the business button for contact does not save the data
- ZCP-7401: Tracking status will not be reset after modifying calendar
- ZCP-7412: Meeting request status not updated.
- ZCP-7418: Read receipt response missing details.
- ZCP-7424: Forwarded note with Unicode breaks in WebAccess.
- ZCP-7436: WebAccess settings missing for users after upgrade.
- ZCP-7445: Load group in Multi user calendar is opened in main WebAccess
- ZCP-7455: Cancel an all day meeting does not ask for updating attendees.
- ZCP-7464: Reminders of older recurrent items pop-up after you delete an
occurrence in the future.
- ZCP-7514: E-mail load fails when reading email with non-ascii reply-to
- ZCP-7517: Blue theme is loaded for new user, although in the settings
white is select.
- ZCP-7667: Create item in public calendar will duplicate if public folders
are on the other server.
- ZCP-7680: Open email after second search in Advanced find is not
- ZCP-7780: Wizard rules created with the WebAccess will sometimes
disappear after saving a new rule.
- ZCP-7793: Month and day names are not translated in 7.0.0 when sending
task request in finish.
- ZCP-7815: Occurrence of meeting request not updated but added as a new
- ZCP-7833: Hebrew language can be selected in WebAccess, but doesn't have
- ZCP-7966: Timezone will create a one hour difference if you change
appointment to recurring (BRT -3).
- ZCP-8186: Add to favorites folder with favorite folder name produces
- ZCP-8194: Cancellation send when trying to delete a meeting request with
Only read permissions on calendar.
- ZCP-8217: Sending meeting request from public folder bounces when
updating an old item.
- ZCP-8333: WebAccess doesn't recognize mimetypes of attachments of items
imported from a PST.
- ZCP-8420: User in a redirected rule is moved to the forwarding field.
- ZCP-8424: Opening a redirected rule changes the name of the attendee.
- ZCP-8499: Unable to cancel a meeting request with a resource.
- ZCP-8635: Sunday 30th of October is listed twice in freebusy overview and
all appointments made are shifted + 1 day.
- ZCP-8686: Accepting a new propose time will send a new meeting request
and a cancellation message.
- ZCP-8716: Appointment freebusy time picker position incorrect.
- ZCP-8767: When replying, <> in the SMTP addresses of the
sender/recipients in the email are escaped HTML entities.
- ZCP-8887: Booking resource from WebAccess with direct booking set to
false, will still result booking direct when type is set to resource.
- ZCP-9374: Add item window is not clear and does not scale correct when
- ZCP-9478: WebAccess won't load when archiving has just been enabled, but
the archive isn't created yet.
- ZCP-9596: [after March 27th] Duplicate attendees when using To: button to
update meeting request.
- ZCP-9776: Enable en_US as default enabled language again in defaults.php.
- ZCP-5645: Can not sort the advanced find results. (by clicking on the
- ZCP-5652: Cursor does not start on To field when forwarding a message in
Internet explorer 8.
- ZCP-5962: Dropdown box Zoom in multi user calendar does not work in
- ZCP-5974: Reply to all an email from Sent Items folder which is sendas
another account results in empty To address.
- ZCP-6286: Upload multiple attachments can be interrupted by closing
- ZCP-6589: Limit the TO field in print view of email always to 1 line.
- ZCP-6604: Default reminder bug 6.30.17.
- ZCP-6731: Remove recurrent item dialog contains two vague bullet.
- ZCP-6806: Flash Multi-upload has a typo in an error message.
- ZCP-6982: WebAccess in 7.00 will still include win1252 header.
- ZCP-7276: Recurring task will only show 9 of the 10 that are set.
- ZCP-7314: Numbering is filtered out by the html filter.
- ZCP-7328: Outlook does not show the complete email.
- ZCP-7334: Occurrences disappear after changing the start and end time.
- ZCP-7399: CTRL+ENTER in WA if typing in body / body active in non-IE
- ZCP-7427: E-mail address gone after clicking scheduling tab in new
- ZCP-7441: List view of notes in WebAccess does not show body content from
- ZCP-7518: Sort language setting in WA settings in the alphabetic order
just like login screen.
- ZCP-7578: Cannot open attachments in the reply mail window.
- ZCP-7652: Script error after changing mail format.
- ZCP-7696: Quick appointment in all day bar sets status to "busy".
- ZCP-7741: Rules wizard has option to give a email address to forward to
bu this should be redirect to.
- ZCP-7807: Attachment not in mail when send with Edit as New Message.
- ZCP-7836: WebAccess still show automatically resource type in meeting
request after changing from equipment to shared store.
- ZCP-7945: Fix the patch for use in WebApp: timezone function used in
current WebAccess is deprecated in php 5.3.
- ZCP-8278: Freebusy selection is wrong when adding all day appointment.
- ZCP-8323: It is not possible to save a change meeting request body as an
organiser without sending the actual update.
- ZCP-8334: Recurring item wrongly shown if all day event is set before
- ZCP-8460: Contact created with birthday will have the appointment on the
wrong date on Debian systems.
- ZCP-8496: Attachments duplicated on recurring meeting request.
- ZCP-8684: Add sender column to add email to new email dialog, as it's now
not really user friendly.
- ZCP-9363: Speed up html-filter.
- ZCP-9401: All day event is one day late in invitation with Brazilian
- ZCP-4600: Calendar List view > Optional/required attendees disappears.
- ZCP-4733: A dynamic field for the fields when selecting addresses.
- ZCP-5650: File as from outlook is not shown in the contact edit window
- ZCP-5697: Option to create task from mail.
- ZCP-5737: Recurrence meeting request icon is missing in deleted items.
- ZCP-5738: Propose new time sent old time.
- ZCP-5767: Meeting Request: In scheduling tab, user isn't automatically
shown as required attendee.
- ZCP-5769: Can add yourself to a meeting request making the appointment a
- ZCP-5871: Incorrect appointments are shown in WebAccess.
- ZCP-5882: Merge the latest langadmin .po files into trunk.
- ZCP-5891: Can not search in the sent items folder.
- ZCP-5942: Check names does not work in meeting request.
- ZCP-6030: Creating a recurrence, non-editable space is added.
- ZCP-6039: Propose new time for a occurrence gives message that the
meeting is removed.
- ZCP-6061: All day appointment from yesterday is shown on today in Today
- ZCP-6071: Alt S does not send the message in windows machines.
- ZCP-6096: Organizer wrong in multi user calendar with Secretary rights.
- ZCP-6118: Does not update response of MR accepted from lightning.
- ZCP-6137: Send mail button does not work if contact is made and Full name
button is used to fill the full name.
- ZCP-6171: Calendar not refreshed after drag and drop an appointment.
- ZCP-6190: Ical response message not ok in WebAccess.
- ZCP-6196: Folder tree in rules is not shown as expanded.
- ZCP-6266: Cannot log in to WebAccess because of Drag and drop code.
- ZCP-6310: Icons response message different if response is from Outlook or
- ZCP-6322: Strange bar shown behind email address and attachments.
- ZCP-6343: Due date in the past pop-up> Cancel does just continue.
- ZCP-6340: Decline task request does not remove the task request from you
- ZCP-6344: Setting a task to complete will not send completion message.
- ZCP-6345: Assign task button available in assigned task.
- ZCP-6366: Can mark assigned task complete via quick edit.
- ZCP-6365: Task request response messages are not marked read after
- ZCP-6368: Recurrence pattern box in the task is a little oversized.
- ZCP-6370: Recurrent task request has no indication that it is recurring.
- ZCP-6369: Setting due date of task request on today will give pop-up due
data is in the past.
- ZCP-6397: Caldav: possible to make appointment out of sync.
- ZCP-6423: Bullet points show up when opening dialogue for recurring
- ZCP-6425: Script error pop-up when adding categories to email.
- ZCP-6438: Meeting request is changed to appointment after cancelling the
'cancel invitation' option.
- ZCP-6492: iPhone reminder: On date of event does not set the 0 min
reminder in WebAccess.
- ZCP-6603: Accepting meeting request with yourself as attendee won't
- ZCP-6608: No error message when proposing a new time for an occurrence on
an occupied day.
- ZCP-6797: Option to disable multi upload.
- ZCP-6808: Setting to enable/disable multi-upload feature.
- ZCP-6844: Zarafa WebAccess 6.40.4 sets the birthday reminder incorrectly.
- ZCP-6845: Right mouse click in Global address book triggers Java script
- ZCP-6910: Folder list view is not set to last opened folder if scrollbar
- ZCP-6940: Download all attachment will take subject as file name but does
not work with unicode.
- ZCP-6951: Rename convert to task to "Create task from email".
- ZCP-7239: Right click save as eml will cut off long subjects.
- ZCP-7479: Can not add more than 20 attachments in WebAccess.
- ZCP-7624: Local contact folder not loaded in Address book.
- ZCP-7710: Outbox counter shows unread messages, not total.
- ZCP-7835: Task request prefix will break in Suomi (Finish).
- ZCP-7849: Cannot turn off reminder of an all day occurrence.
- ZCP-7894: Replying to a mail with an inline attachment shows inline.txt
in the body.
- ZCP-7898: Reminders shown are not for the latest occurrence.
- ZCP-7914: Open shared folder 'Show sub-folders' checkbox is
- ZCP-8046: Date picker does not show bold dates when appointments are
- ZCP-8047: Possible to assign a task without a recipient.
- ZCP-8193: WebAccess not displaying any lines after a certain combination
- ZCP-8196: Read receipt pop-up comes over and over again when message was
read via Z-psuh.
- ZCP-8262: Send email to email address which contains space will fail.
- ZCP-8264: Deleting an occurrence task creates a new task.
- ZCP-8282: Contacts' birthdays on first of a month result in an
appointment one month earlier.
- ZCP-8382: Removing a birthday from a contact gives and error and will not
close window on save.
- ZCP-8507: Private checkbox partly not clickable in Firefox 7.
- ZCP-8530: Deleting a cancelled meeting asks to send decline.
- ZCP-8534: Resource not marked as resource when adding it in the TO field
of an appointment.
- ZCP-8858: Internet explorer will replace spaces for + when downloading
- ZCP-8864: Script error in Internet explorer 8 when clicking out of office
field which is not selected.
- ZCP-8870: Quota bar is not shown correct in root-folder properties.
- ZCP-8958: Address book in WebAccess shows first entry as selected when
- ZCP-8963: Java script error in Add to favorites dialog with Internet
- ZCP-8961: Language Norsk twice in WebAccess.
- ZCP-5590: Would like line-wrapping and a vertically growing box for
- ZCP-6041: This email doesn't show body in WebAccess.
- ZCP-6394: Double recipient (w/o semicolon) breaks update (after new time
proposal) by organizer.
- ZCP-6461: Caldav: reminder times in Sunbird/lightning are different than
- ZCP-6559: Selecting an item will produce lots of error messages.
- ZCP-6595: New appointment is always set to 'today' when double click to
- ZCP-6596: Message with read receipt keeps asking to send a response.
- ZCP-6787: Download attachment with unicode name from meeting request will
result in garbled filename.
- ZCP-7127: S/Mime plugin has an error in manifest.xml.
- ZCP-7170: Imported meeting requests from Lotus notes doesn't open in
- ZCP-7233: Base href is filtered out of WebAccess emails with html-filter.
- ZCP-7460: Ghost entries in WA task list.
- ZCP-7564: Unable to open specific message in WebAccess using Firefox
- ZCP-7742: Feature: forwarding as well as a redirect rule within
- ZCP-7888: Inline images are not shown in attachment.
- ZCP-7955: Forward specific emails with WebAccess will lose part of body
text, with outlook is works correctly.
- ZCP-8126, ZCP-6759: Feature: Support in WebAccess to create a rule
forward as inline attachment.
- ZCP-8155: HTML Filter is filtering out lines while it should not.
- ZCP-9116: Click on 'Name' caption after inserting a new rule, deletes the
newly created rules.
- ZCP-2525: In the list view of notes the subject is capped after 15
characters, but there is much more space in the view.
- ZCP-5261: Forwarding multiple mails as attachment in WebAccess.
- ZCP-5267: Setting for default font when creating new mail.
- ZCP-5332: Option to hide private emails for delegates.
- ZCP-5469: Hot keys in WebAccess to send mail.
- ZCP-5528: Language Catala twice in the WebAccess.
- ZCP-5579: Ignore all in spelling checker FCK does not ignore all.
- ZCP-5700: Pop-up missing contacts when opening a distribution list.
- ZCP-6486: Login only after +/- 8 attempts (Unicode).
- ZCP-6562: Unable to send a mail using short key ALT + S.
- ZCP-6751: Edit Task categories in list view breaks categories.
- ZCP-6948: Unsaved appointment print dialog doesn't show anything, and
never stops loading.
- ZCP-6952: WebAccess in en_US language will still show military time
format in print overview.
- ZCP-7001: Owner field in quick-create-task bar isn't cleared onFocus.
- ZCP-7827: Replying to email (in plain-text) with inline image creates an
- ZCP-7962: Selected email will be lost after sorting in WebAccess.
- ZCP-7964: Cannot scroll email in preview pan in Safari.
- ZCP-8355: Pop-up appears when using Ctrl + Enter shortcut in html mode in
- ZCP-1406: Search function for calendar and contacts.
- ZCP-1647: keyboard shortcut for turning preview pane on/off.
- ZCP-1738: Can't drag and drop folders.
- ZCP-1861: There's no pop-up when you're trying to move a folder into it's
- ZCP-2102: Restore deleted appointments.
- ZCP-2725: Shift+Delete Does Not Work As It Should.
- ZCP-2840: Propose new time in WA is not translated when logging in with a
different language then English.
- ZCP-3083: WebAccess does not resolve group name.
- ZCP-3200: WebAccess does not save new reminder time in exception
- ZCP-4729: Favourite folder gets duplicated if contend is copied.
- ZCP-4870: Internet explorer 6 shows scrollbars in body.
- ZCP-5804: Task request in WA only readable in Reading Pane, not in
- ZCP-5844: Page title does not match page loaded when using shortcuts.
- ZCP-5864: Shared inbox doesn't show bold number when new mail is
- ZCP-5901: Content of mail only shown in Outlook not in WebAccess.
- ZCP-5944: Create Appointment and change end time, change start time,
corrupt end time.
- ZCP-6106: Unnecessary IF-statement in createmailitemmodule.
- ZCP-6173: Remove pass by reference in foreach loop.
- ZCP-7895: Firefox drag and drop plugin does not work with SSO.
- ZCP-7899: Cannot retrieve named properties (categories) from another MAPI
store on another server, like categories in the mail view.
- ZCP-8255: Deleted tasks are not always sent to 'deleted items' folder.
- ZCP-8599: Link to file on network shares breaks in WA.
- ZCP-8638: Html name of a task will disappear when deleting the task.
- ZCP-8639: Html name of a meeting will disappear when deleting a meeting
for which you are invited.
- ZCP-8828: Java script error in distribution list for contacts that cannot
- ZCP-8832: Open a distribution list in the WebAccess reports an error with
a contact but the contact is good.
- ZCP-9425: WebAccess and WebApp will show "PersonName" text when sending
rtf emails with some user name in text.
- ZCP-7941: Opening WebAccess in two tabs creates conflicting Ids in the
- ZCP-7967: Implementation Username in WebAccess URL.
- ZCP-7477: Unicode chars are replaced with questionmarks when editing an
occurrence of an event with caldav.
- ZCP-8116: PHP command line can cause SIGSEGV.
- ZCP-6325: Opening a task will open a blank task window.
- ZCP-5935: Extra semicolon in php-ext/main.cpp.
- ZCP-7200: Mapi_createoneoff in php-ext needs conversion.
- ZCP-7549: Warning when creating a new appointment in the WebAccess.
- ZCP-7878: Opening meeting request causes error in WebApp.
- ZCP-8580: Fix for ZCP-7945 breaks WebApp.
- ZCP-1390: When mapilogonex failed, the profile never be delete so
memory/profile never be cleared.
- ZCP-6923: Segmentation fault in PHP-ext.
- ZCP-7969: PHP include files of php-ext use mktime() without arguments.
This results in PHP error for WebApp.
- ZCP-8079: Possible error in BaseRecurrence constructor.
- ZCP-8989: Typo in php-ext's mapitags.php.
- ZCP-8172: Fix PHP errors in debug.txt.
- ZCP-8190: Fix that accepting an exception the user gets the error "Can
not find object".
- ZCP-9835: WebAccess should recreate the reminders folder if it fails to
You should be able to update to Zarafa 7.1.7 by using something like:
yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing 'zarafa*'
on all Fedora releases and for Fedora EPEL you should use the following:
yum update --enablerepo=epel-testing 'zarafa*'
After testing, please add positive or negative karma to the Zarafa packages
And if you should find bugs or issues, please fill a bug report in Red Hat
Bugzilla as described here:
Your feedback is very much appreciated.