Zarafa 7.0.12 has been submitted to updates-testing (EPEL 5 and 6, Fedora
16, 17, 18 and Rawhide). Here is the full list of changes in Zarafa 7.0.12
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.0.12 final 
- ZCP-11110, ZCP-11076: The archiver opens history messages read-only when
attempting to fix the backref when the primary message is moved.
- ZCP-11098, ZCP-10567: The archiver should log what kind of cleanup
operation is being performed (store, delete).
- ZCP-11084, ZCP-10569: The archiver should log the configuration settings.
- ZCP-11080, ZCP-10568: The archiver should log the commandline used when
it was invoked.
- ZCP-11082, ZCP-10570: The archiver should log it's version.
- ZCP-11151, ZCP-10566: The archiver should log the user and if possible to
folder on which its working whenever it logs something.
- ZCP-11174: Searching with outlook in read-only archive gives error
- ZCP-11064, ZCP-10916: Caldav recurring item on the first of every month
will recur on every day.
- ZCP-11262, ZCP-10449: Appointment created in Ical 6 will create a
reminder that is 1893 weeks over due.
- ZCP-11211, ZCP-11087: Disable SSLv2 and other less secure ciphers in
different Zarafa daemons.
- ZCP-11039, ZCP-11024: Gateway does not return an error to the client when
the store is broken.
- ZCP-11203, ZCP-10981: Flag for mapi_inetmapi_imtoinet not to make
- ZCP-11127, ZCP-8843: UserCertificate is not available in GAL although
it's configured in LDAP.
- ZCP-11079, ZCP-10935: Meeting request as calendar.ics attachment.
- ZCP-11249, ZCP-11162: Search in archive from WebAccess doesn't work.
- ZCP-11067, ZCP-10973: PR_MESSAGE_FLAGS is being handled incorrectly.
- ZCP-11136, ZCP-10313: 'Open shared folders...' opens wrong store if user
was added to contacts.
- ZCP-11004, ZCP-10501: Html email with ics attachment is seen as meeting
request and does not show html body.
- ZCP-11012, ZCP-8380: Monitor sends only one company quota mail server
- ZCP-11023, ZCP-10973: Test PR_MESSAGE_FLAGS handling.
- ZCP-11093, ZCP-10853: Compressed synclogs aren't flushed properly when
using outlook 2010.
- ZCP-11074, ZCP-10950: Zarafa-offline processes started by windows search
indexer will perform badly when used with Outlook.
- ZCP-11180, ZCP-11100: GetContentsTable() before SetSearchCriteria shows
no results during search.
- ZCP-11160, ZCP-11146: Large amount of queries to folder while syncing.
- ZCP-11153, ZCP-11145: Offline sync cancel waits for the entire stream
from the server to be received before stopping.
- ZCP-11149, ZCP-11097: Item count sometimes wrong when doing a search in
- ZCP-11246: Invalid property values may corrupt cache.
- ZCP-10800: Every ZARAFA_E_DATABASE_ERROR should be logged when it wasn't
an SQL error.
- ZCP-11042, ZCP-9925: Too small user(details) cache breaks address book.
- ZCP-11028, ZCP-10937: Extra spooler logging added in ZCP-9838 is not
working with syslog.
- ZCP-11191, ZCP-8826: ECWaitableTask objects cannot be destructed if they
haven't been executed first.
- ZCP-11025, ZCP-10391: Html code is presented when an item with an e-mail
address is being inserted inline.
- ZCP-11069, ZCP-10575: Script error in rule dialog when no folder is
- ZCP-11117: Update HTTPS cookie config options.
- ZCP-11308, ZCP-11254: recurring appointment suggest to start at 9:00-9:00
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.0.11 final 
- ZCP-11007, ZCP-10998: Invalid ldap relation values may cause a segfault.
- ZCP-11014, ZCP-11001: Zarafa-server 7.1.1 segfault with Z-admin on
- ZCP-11053, ZCP-11047: zarafa-search handles streaming error incorrectly.
- ZCP-10742, ZCP-10571: The archiver should optionally check the age of
items to be removed when performing a cleanup.
- ZCP-10905, ZCP-9651: WebAccess forward rule body is not placed correctly
when forwarded e-mail is received from Google Mail.
- ZCP-10845, ZCP-10281: Multiple rules with the same matches on several
emails should be handled differently.
- ZCP-10861, ZCP-10740: Body of email is not shown in WebAccess, outlook or
- ZCP-10963, ZCP-10152: invalid content-type may cause evolution to stop
- ZCP-10796, ZCP-10737: ECTNEF doesn't handle PT_(MV_)CLSID properties.
- ZCP-10816, ZCP-10355: SSL client certificates created on new Linux
distributions with ssl-certificates.sh script doesn't seems to work
anymore when using Blackberry.
- ZCP-10728, ZCP-10661: Win32 Zarafa-offline build package.
- ZCP-10769, ZCP-10636: Licensed seems to count also orphan archive stores
as used account.
- ZCP-10944, ZCP-9871: Suggestion list from OL2010 PST is not available
- ZCP-10958, ZCP-10929: Segfault on shutting down PHP on Synology.
- ZCP-10886, ZCP-9581: Mail hangs in outbox in detect on startup profile.
- ZCP-10847, ZCP-7453: SQL errors when updating counters.
- ZCP-10831, ZCP-10414: IPM.Appointment check for unique recipients in
- ZCP-10820, ZCP-9608: Can not copy a note or contact in favorites folder.
- ZCP-10832, ZCP-9417: Unhook-store should print store guid of found user.
- ZCP-10833, ZCP-10735: Unhooking of public store doesn't work anymore in
- ZCP-10771, ZCP-10533: No write access to attachment_storage location does
not give error messages in the log.
- ZCP-10614, ZCP-10604: The database upgrade makes a few wrong assumptions
on the existing table definitions.
- ZCP-10732, ZCP-10500: Fix corrupt mapi recipient properties in recurring
- ZCP-10707, ZCP-10701: Server should always write a coredump file by
default when it segfaults.
- ZCP-10782, ZCP-9483: Zarafa-admin --unhook on a non-existing store should
give an error.
- ZCP-10882, ZCP-10822: Python binding is broken with python-2.4.
- ZCP-10877, ZCP-10834: Python binding is still broken with python-2.4.
- ZCP-10748, ZCP-10729: Create subclasses of MAPIError in python.
- ZCP-10850, ZCP-10815: Ubuntu 12.04 only supports up to 1024 sockets.
- ZCP-10726, ZCP-9924: Recurring reminder not shown on the reminder time
for series that has already begun.
- ZCP-10892, ZCP-10720: The get_defined_constants (true) causes a crash in
- ZCP-10725, ZCP-10073: Recurring reminder not shown on the reminder time.
- ZCP-10763, ZCP-10365: Cannot remove messages from archive store (Archiver
1.2) in WebAccess.
- ZCP-10761, ZCP-9846: Recurring reminder not shown on the reminder time.
- ZCP-10721, ZCP-10584: Recurring items start on the wrong time in DST day
and week after it.
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.0.10 final 
- ZCP-10634, ZCP-9499: Rename the names of groups in the ads tools.
- ZCP-10647, ZCP-10530: Missing archive ACLs may fail the acl-sync script.
- ZCP-10606, ZCP-10083: Za-restore tool for restoring all data from an
archive mailbox has typo in help text.
- ZCP-10494, ZCP-10461: Zarafa archiver doesn't handle permissions on
archives for non-active-user stores properly.
- ZCP-10599, ZCP-10536: Umlauts not escaped in auto updater SQL inserts.
- ZCP-10538, ZCP-10446: Use boost filesystem v3 if available.
- ZCP-10409, ZCP-10407: Russian translations should be shipped.
- ZCP-10388, ZCP-10050: Monthly recurring that occurs every specific day
jumps to the year 2148.
- ZCP-10590, ZCP-10317: Unable to resolve contact from shared contacts
folder using contacts provider.
- ZCP-10373, ZCP-10358: Zarafa contacts provider only returns oldest 256
contacts from the selected folder.
- ZCP-10369: Contacts provider should only show emailable contacts.
- ZCP-10645, ZCP-10535: No manpage for the Zarafa-autorespond command.
- ZCP-10577, ZCP-10399: Segfault of Zarafa-gateway 7.1RC2.
- ZCP-10496, ZCP-10014: Missing PR_TRANSPORT_MESSAGE_HEADERS property on
messages will give wrong results using the IMAP gateway.
- ZCP-10622: Strcasestr does not exist in windows.
- ZCP-10613, ZCP-10610: Inline image detection may fail on some html.
- ZCP-10592, ZCP-9878: Zarafa7-upgrade script is compressed after
installation on debian systems.
- ZCP-10551, ZCP-9968: Conversion script objectsid-to-objectGUID.pl is
still using storeid in some queries, although this not available on 7.0
- ZCP-10635, ZCP-10627: Licensed SIGSEVG, cause unknown.
- ZCP-10368, ZCP-10345: Zarafa-prio socket with wrong permissions (when not
- ZCP-10332, ZCP-10316: Apache segfaults when you resolve a user that does
not exist using the contacts provider.
- ZCP-10489, ZCP-10450: External emails inside distribution list treated as
groups by spooler.
- ZCP-10615, ZCP-10351: PHP session cache is useless and can break
notifications in z-push.
- ZCP-10488, ZCP-10472: Performance improvement for php-ext queryrows.
- ZCP-10434, ZCP-10253: Apache threads are crashing.
- ZCP-10611, ZCP-10081: Navigation pane links can be unstable, or
completely wrong when using offline outlook.
- ZCP-10605, ZCP-10102: Incorrect information on quota levels if company
- ZCP-10580, ZCP-10349: Outlook crashes when opening permissions tab on a
- ZCP-10555, ZCP-10531: ECMessageStreamImporterIStreamAdapter::Write does
not return bytes written and segfaults when NULL is passed.
- ZCP-10543: Unable to copy a store to the public store.
- ZCP-10521, ZCP-10375: Meeting requests sent by secretary to own delegate
are not delivered to secretary.
- ZCP-10520, ZCP-10485: Response message from exchange does not show body.
- ZCP-10385, ZCP-8349: Zarafa-admin --enable-feature <imap|pop3> -u
<username> can segfault on 32bit systems.
- ZCP-10561, ZCP-10382: Ssl-certificates.sh fails for centOS 6.3 (maybe 6.x
- ZCP-10553, ZCP-10484: Update Zarafa-fsck warning.
- ZCP-10526, ZCP-10519: Description of ZarafaCompanyServer is wrong.
- ZCP-10500: Fix corrupt mapi receipient properties in recurring agenda
- ZCP-10617, ZCP-10263: The message-id gets lost when forwarding email as
attachment, so it will be marked as spam by some antispam solutions.
- ZCP-10478, ZCP-9837: User names with umlaut will cause empty lines in the
- ZCP-10715, ZCP-10710: Achiver stores not always automatically opened on
older created Outlook profiles.
- ZCP-10688, ZCP-9146: SSL certificate check deadlock when opening delegate
user with archive on a server which presents the SSL cert dialog.
- ZCP-10667, ZCP-9760: Search for user name with umlaut in the gab will do
a search with the character that are in front of the umlaut.
- ZCP-10560, ZCP-10475: Script error in address book when trying to add a
contact which is not selected.
- ZCP-10558, ZCP-10302: Script error in IE when closing new mail window.
- ZCP-10582: Timezone gmt-3 Brasilia has October 20th twice in 2012 and
October 19th in 2013.
You should be able to update to Zarafa 7.0.12 by using something like:
yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing 'zarafa*'
on all Fedora releases and for Fedora EPEL you should use the following:
yum update --enablerepo=epel-testing 'zarafa*'
After testing, please add positive or negative karma to the Zarafa packages
And if you should find bugs or issues, please fill a bug report in Red Hat
Bugzilla as described here:
Your feedback is very much appreciated.