[Fedora-directory-devel] Admin Console

Richard Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Mon Apr 9 15:39:01 UTC 2007

Edward Mann wrote:
> I was in IRC asking about the Admin console, and was directed to post a
> message here.
>
> My questions are,
>
> 1. is anyone working on it?

No at the present time, although we are schedule to do some work on this
in the very near future.
> 2. is there a wish/ToDo list for the application.

Sort of - http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Wishlist - but this is
very incomplete.
> I would like to offer some time to developing the application.

Great!

One urgent area is with gcj - we need to be able to use gcj to run the
console as opposed to a proprietary jvm like sun or ibm.

Another area is with sorting - it would be really nice to be able to
sort the list of users in the Directory tab by different attributes.