[Fedora-directory-devel] Where to note Samba4 required features?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Mar 19 10:13:40 UTC 2008

Given my previous mail about the suitability of OpenLDAP and Fedora DS
as a Samba4, can someone remind me where I need to list my feature
requests?  I realise that things like subtree renames and transactions
might be positioned somewhere between 'unlikely' and 'never' (give
discussions on the technical complexity in the codebase), but I figure I
should list them somewhere...

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett
--