[Fedora-directory-devel] skew time error

vinod gupta vinod3942 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 06:40:20 UTC 2008

hi,

we installed FDS 1.04 on red hat linux servers with MMR. Everything seems to
be working fine till 4-5 months and suddenly all the MMR broken and says too
excessive skew time and replication aborting. I have tried all the possible
ways that has been mentioned in some of the posts but it din't help. After
some time the same errors come again and again. I have checked my server
time they are all in sync. I am clueless now. Can anybody suggest a way to
help me out of this problem.

Regards
Vinod