[389-devel] Introduction

Tidwell Robert - rtidwe Robert.Tidwell at acxiom.com
Mon Nov 2 16:44:15 UTC 2009

I still notice that adding certain attributes through the Console don't show up with their correct spelling (i.e. posixGroup shows up as posixgroup) and the bug of putting in an objectClass with the incorrect spelling is messing with the Console (i.e. objectClass of posixaccount cannot be modified through the Console, it instead wants you to add posixAccount as an objectClass to the object before you can edit it).  This is with RHDS 8.1.  Haven't tried it on the latest version of 389 DS.

Robert M. Tidwell  | System Engineer/Architect/Administrator

Acxiom Distributed Systems Central Arkansas

00-1-501-342-4127 office | 00-1-501-908-2790 cell | 00-1-501-342-3932 fax
301East Dave Ward Drive | Conway, AR 72032 | USA | www.acxiom.com