[389-devel] Modification of passsync DLL

Soeren Malchow soeren.malchow at mcon.net
Thu Mar 4 15:56:04 UTC 2010

Dear Rich,

the Problem is, that there is a second SSO system involved that also needs to be checked, and we were thinking that we can utilize the passsync DLL as well for that.

the logic for checking the other system is already available and only needs to be implemented into the 64bit ready passsync sll

cheers
soeren