[389-devel] Active Directory and 389 LDAP password checks

TChow at eexchange.com TChow at eexchange.com
Tue Jan 22 22:58:34 UTC 2013

Hi 389 developers,

We have a separate Windows Active Directory (AD) environment and a separate 389-LDAP (389) environments. Users that existing in both environments will have the same username. I.E. jsmith in AD and 389, but may have the same or different password.

We have a security requirements to make sure the 398 password is NOT the same with AD. In 389, is there a way or a plugin that can enable us to do this?

We are willing to pay top dollars for the solution or even a contracting position.

Thanks,
Tong

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s), may be used solely for the purpose for which it was sent, may contain confidential, proprietary, or personally identifiable information, and/or may be subject to the attorney-client or attorney work product privilege or other applicable confidentiality protections. If you are not an intended recipient please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and delete this e-mail immediately. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, retention, distribution or other use of this email, its contents or its attachments is strictly prohibited.