[389-devel] 389-ds-base_Debian_Wheezy - Build # 46 - Fixed!

Nathan Kinder nkinder at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 19:04:49 UTC 2013

FYI - Please ignore these failures, as I manually triggered them to fail
in my Jenkins build environment.

As you can see from these reports, we now have a Jenkins system set up
to perform Continuous Integration builds of the main 389 DS code
(389-ds-base) on Debian 7.1 (Wheezy).  These builds will be triggered
whenever there is a new commit in the 'master' branch of our git repository.

Thanks,
-NGK