[389-devel] Running lib389 tests

Roberto Polli rpolli at babel.it
Fri Jan 24 14:50:13 UTC 2014

Hi T,

On Thursday 23 January 2014 14:19:52 thierry bordaz wrote:
> In a day to day work, I prefer to run an individual test under eclipse
> so that I can isolate the tests.
>
> I recommend you look at
> http://port389.org/wiki/Upstream_test_framework#Deploy_389-ds_under_specific
> _directory
done, I sent a mail about how "fixing" some scripts

> http://port389.org/wiki/Upstream_test_framework#Run_a_specific_test_under_ec
> lipse
with some small changes I was able to run the test under both nose and
py.test. Using Eclipse + Nose you could even run single tests with a right-
click on the test name.

> mappingTree_test.py,
the "list_test" depends on "create_test" and can't be executed standalone.
I would implement those tests separately. I would even simplify the tests, as
they are quite long and complex.

> You may run dirsrv_test.py, backend_test.py,
> replica_test.py and Suffix_test.py.
I'll check them

> Currently the tests are run only under eclipse (or directly with python
> but require to set PYTHONPATH).
ok
> ticket fix have their own tests on top of lib389. Those tests are run
> under jenkins/py.test
ok.

See the attached png for the eclipse settings...

Peace,
R.
--
Roberto Polli
Community Manager

CONFIDENZIALE: Questo messaggio ed i suoi allegati sono di carattere
confidenziale per i destinatari in indirizzo.
E' vietato l'inoltro non autorizzato a destinatari diversi da quelli indicati
nel messaggio originale.
Se ricevuto per errore, l'uso del contenuto e' proibito; si prega di
comunicarlo al mittente e cancellarlo immediatamente.