[389-devel] [lib389] Review only, aci parsing utilities

Mark Reynolds mareynol at redhat.com
Wed Aug 19 15:35:21 UTC 2015

Hi William,

Still reviewing your patch, but I noticed that you are missing
"authmethod" from your ACI class keys, as well as "ip", "dns",
"userattr", and perhaps others.

Checkout these links and double check all the keywords, etc:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/10/html/Administration_Guide/Managing_Access_Control-Creating_ACIs_Manually.html

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/10/html/Administration_Guide/Managing_Access_Control-Bind_Rules.html

Thanks,
Mark