[389-devel] Git rights for QE team

Simon Pichugin spichugi at redhat.com
Fri Oct 9 10:52:59 UTC 2015

Hi team,

issue was resolved. Thanks to Vikor for help.

I had this fatal error message, because my remote.origin.url was set
to "git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/389/ds.git", but it should be set
to "ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/389/ds.git".

So 'git push' has to be executed through ssh protocol on our repository.

Kind regards,
Simon