[Fedora-directory-users] Global Address list

Shawn Bishop sbishop at pnp.co.za
Thu Jul 14 14:00:21 UTC 2005

Good Day

I have set up a basic Address book at our company using FDS.
The problem I am now having is that I cant create distibution list
(Global address List), all the users can see the addresses in the
address book, but if I try to create the GAL under groups using
groupOfNames and uniquemember I cant see the uniqueMember of the group.

Please could somebody give me a step by step "dummy" guide on how to do
this ( I am new to FDS)

Kind regards, and much appreciated

Shawn

Read our disclaimer at: http://www.picknpay.co.za/pnp/view/pnp/en/page5093?
If you don't have web access, the disclaimer can be mailed to you on request.
Disclaimer requests to be sent to it-security at pnp.co.za