[Fedora-directory-users] Solaris Client

Brian Jones bkjones at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:26:50 UTC 2005

I currently have a Solaris 9 client using LDAP for passwd/group and
NIS for netgroups and ethers maps, using TLS, against FDS. It took
some doing, but it can be done. Solaris 10 looks like it's going to be
a similar process.

If this is something worth documenting, I can probably help out with
that effort on the wiki. Let me know.