[Fedora-directory-users] pam_groupdn and dynamic groups in FDS 7.1.

Alastair Neil ajneil at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:37:51 UTC 2005

Hi have been trying to use the pam_groupdn to restrict access to certain
machines, this works fine with a single
static group in FDS. I would like to restrict access to members from two
groups e.g Admin and CS. I have not
found any documentation to show me how to restrict access to members from
more than one group using this
method. So I thought a Dynamic group would be the ticket, however this doen
not seem to work. The clients
do not see any members of the group inspite of the fact that when I test the
group in the wizard I see
the expected list of users. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

Is there a better way to solve this problem? I have a hard time believing it
is not a common scenario.

rgds Alastair