[Fedora-directory-users] x86_64 support

D Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Mon Jun 6 20:53:53 UTC 2005

I'm trying to run FDS on an x86_64, and I believe I'm having trouble
with a couple of missing 32-bit libraries.  I've installed 3-4 32-bit
libraries already,based on error messages I received while trying to
setup the system.  I'm no longer receiving error messages but the
systems still won't start, and based on testing with my other boxes, I'm
about 95% sure it's due to some more missing 32-bit libraries.  Does
anyone have a list of what libraries would be needed in order to run
this.  I'm fairly new to x86_64, so if there's an easy way to discover
this for all apps, I'd be greatful for that information as well.

And BTW, any chance of a native 64-bit build anytime soon?

Thanks
DC