[Fedora-directory-users] Schema Conversion

Mike Jackson mj at sci.fi
Thu Jun 9 20:18:10 UTC 2005

D Canfield wrote:
> I don't suppose anyone has found an easy way to convert OpenLDAP schema
> into fedora-ds compatible ldif files?  We've got about 100 attributes
> defined, and I'm really not looking forward to entering them all by hand...

I have been planning on writing a converter in perl for a while now
already, and so I started working on it this evening. It's not exactly
what you would call a trivial task, but it's not incredibly complex, either.

I am pretty busy this weekend, but I should have something available by
middle/end of next week.

Mike
--
LDAP Directory Consulting - http://www.netauth.com