[Fedora-directory-users] Schema Conversion

Mike Jackson mj at sci.fi
Tue Jun 14 22:51:42 UTC 2005

Nathan Benson wrote:
> i have a quick and dirty perl script i had cooked up to do this.  it was
> enough to allow me to convert some openldap schema to FDS.  i was able
> to successfully start FDS after converting a few of them (samba3, etc).

And here is the one which I promised. It does OL schema to LDIF
conversion, as well as pretty printing for readability.

usage: ./ol-schema-migrate.pl nis.schema > nis.ldif

Sorry, I couldn't think of a better name for the script. Let me know (on
the list) if there are any problems with it and I'll fix them.

--
mike