[Fedora-directory-users] change port on DS/AS

Brian K. Jones jonesy at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Jun 21 16:05:44 UTC 2005

sorry. Should've mentioned that I had already tried that, and I then restarted
the admin server, and it didn't work, still issuing the error that it was
trying to contact the DS on the *old* port. :(