[Fedora-directory-users] Admin Server on Centos 4.1

Gabriele Chervatin gabriele.chervatin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:40:57 UTC 2005

Hi to everyone,
i've installed Fedora Directory Server 7.1 on Centos 4.1 whit
rpm -ihv fedora-ds-7.1-2.RHEL4.i386.opt.rpm
then i run
/opt/fedora-ds/setup/setup
but i've got the following errors:

Your new directory server has been started.
Created new Directory Server
Start Slapd Starting Slapd server configuration.
Success Slapd Added Directory Server information to Configuration Server.
Configuring Administration Server...
Setting up Administration Server Instance...
Configuring Administration Tasks in Directory Server...
Configuring Global Parameters in Directory Server...
Can't start Admin server [/opt/fedora-ds/start-admin > /tmp/filepYDgQG
2>&1] (error: No such file or directory)INFO Finished with setup,
logfile is setup/setup.log

So i try to star it manually typing:

/opt/fedora-ds/start-admin

whith the following output

Netscape-Enterprise/6.2 B04/18/2005 13:49
warning: daemon is running as super-user
[LS ls1] http://centos1.radiotrevisan.com, port 3000 ready to accept requests

but the daemon don't start and i find nothing on port 3000

Some help will be very apreciated.

P.S. I've installed Fedora Directory Server on Fedora Core 3 whithout problem.
I'm not an enghlish user, excuse for my poor english.
--
Gabriele Chervatin