[Fedora-directory-users] NIS migration

Brian Zuromski brzurom at tycho.ncsc.mil
Wed Nov 30 19:36:33 UTC 2005

Hi,
     I'm migrating a network from NIS to FDS.  All the users of the old
network were members of a particular group which is required to access
certain directories/files etc....  I'm having problems in the FDS
assigning them to groups with the same GID.  I fixed it temporarily by
adding the group in the local /etc/group file on each host and it works.
How do I create the group on the FDS server and assign people to it and
it'll carry over to each box.  Thanks!!!