[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Aboout Winsync

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Fri Oct 28 03:04:11 UTC 2005

You did the full synchronization first?  Did it go to completion?  If
not, were there any errors in the error log? If so, did you wait 5
minutes (the default) for the users to be sync'd from AD to FDS after
making the updates on AD?  You should also be able to do the Send
Updates Now from the console to pick up the changes.