[Fedora-directory-users] Master-Master with ADS

A Cline aaron.cline at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:43:25 UTC 2005

Hello:

We are looking at using FDS in our environment to authenticate our
Linux servers against.  We have existing ADS servers/accounts that we
would like to use so that hopefully we can just have one passwd
database.  I'd like to try to run FDS/ADS servers in a Master/Master
configuration.  Is this advisable?  Are there any caveats?  Can anyone
tell me what has to be done on the Windows side of things to make this
happen?

Thanks for any info.

Aaron